Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

After running half outside on Friday, I ran full in a gym today for a few hours. These things performed beautifully in the gym. I had to relace once, that was it. They're light and the cushioning works, even with it being minimal. I am definitely keeping them now. If you're a guard or your game is best when you can be lightning quick, you'll like these, if you play indoors. Once again I was able to get to lots of loose balls, jump passing angles, block shots, and make any move I wanted. Traction was perfect.

I did wipe the soles down and clean them up after playing outdoors, and then they were perfect playing today. I could elevate quickly and then the shoe is so light you get a little bit of extra hang time. I think the black pair is coming out this week, but I'm going to wait and hope they release the purple colorway or one of the other ones that's darker.

Even though the size 14 fits great, I figured since I paid for them I might as well try on the 15 before I send them back.

Surprisingly they didn't slip at the heel, but easily had about 1/2" of sloppy dead space on the lateral sides of my feet and about 1 1/2 thumbs of space at the toe :lol:

I went TTS and they're initially super snug in the toe, but I have narrow feet. I can tell that once I break these in, they're gonna be perfect. Super light. Plus, they're not too cushiony in the toe, which just feels weird, as I play on my toes. Unlike the Kobe's they're flexible in the foot and my feet don't feel like they're slapping the floor when I plant.

Cant remember if these pics were posted yet
D-6rIqTU8AAc6oy.jpg

D-6rJynVAAApAUx.jpg

D-6rKu2VUAEUcjn.jpg

D-6rLq0U8AEzNr3.jpg

I may try and snag the Rose pair. Aside from that, I'll probably de done with this model. All Bros was enough my for me but that Rose CW is real nice too.

Nike still have potential colorways they will do
Christmas
Bhm
ASG
Playoffs

The all Bros is the best one right now. But who knows what's in store for the public to buy I'm future. My wallet fat so I ain't gonna stop just yet.

Christmas
Bhm
ASG
Playoffs

The all Bros is the best one right now. But who knows what's in store for the public to buy I'm future. My wallet fat so I ain't gonna stop just yet.
I didn't think about all that. I kinda already forgot that this is the shoe he'll rock next season too. I wish shoes would come out closer to the start of the season. That said, I may be in for a few more CWs too then. Somebody posted a Bred mock up that looked really good to me :nerd:

F73999A2-25EF-44E5-AA3A-D0293294BF42.png
D8FCA2FF-D48C-4204-9769-D646662F90CA.png
A7798B79-F2DF-49F5-99F6-9130C24932B1.png

Since we never get Hornets colors and my team is in shambles, might as well look at some Bobcats themes. Not sure which one I like best. Opinions welcomed.

Christmas
Bhm
ASG
Playoffs

Nike hasn’t done Xmas colorways in years. I hope they do it again

F73999A2-25EF-44E5-AA3A-D0293294BF42.png
D8FCA2FF-D48C-4204-9769-D646662F90CA.png
A7798B79-F2DF-49F5-99F6-9130C24932B1.png

Since we never get Hornets colors and my team is in shambles, might as well look at some Bobcats themes. Not sure which one I like best. Opinions welcomed.

All are dope. First and second one though. I like the contrast in the upper and midsole. Shows off the curves. Wish there was second option of color choice of outsole.

• Hey im new guys I copped the freak 1 last saturday love the ahow havent hooped in it yet but went to clean them and the paint start rubbin off anybody elae have this problem
    20190708_162741.jpg

Back
Top Bottom