Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

I thought the big Nike logo and the just do it tape on the box was bad... my Giannis apparel shipped with style codes and sizes of what I got on the outside of the box :sick:

04BEE916-BC0D-4A54-AB69-5006B119E369.jpeg

Happy 4th everyone!

Probably the only one that thinks the gradient midsole doesn't contrast well with the orange and navy Swoosh.

I thought the big Nike logo and the just do it tape on the box was bad... my Giannis apparel shipped with style codes and sizes of what I got on the outside of the box :sick:

04BEE916-BC0D-4A54-AB69-5006B119E369.jpeg

Happy 4th everyone!

I get that all the time when my shipment only includes apparel. That was bad on its own, but in conjunction with the swoosh box and Just Steal Me tape...:smh:

If u paint a wall blue then put another coat on top of some of the wall in yellow it doesn’t combine to make green now if u mixed the paints yes it would be green

Tried these on in-store.

They felt great out of the box, decent court-feel/impact protection, decent lock-down. I'd say they were pretty light.

Traction appeared to be good (but you can't really imitate lateral cuts in store lol). Damn Nike please stop with the translucent business.

I think once these break it'll be a 1-to-1 fit and feature perfect heel-toe transition.

Might cop..

Back
Top Bottom