Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

and a big ole loose tread
screenshot-niketalk.com-2019.07.09-10-04-39.png

giphy.gif

Got the sweatshirt in today... pretty disappointed in the quality. It is very thin, and not soft on the interior of the hoodie. It’ll be going back at the $85 price. If it were $35-$45, I would reconsider it.

3B6E4E74-2FE9-46DE-9D78-C02FE88B7011.jpeg

I won't touch Nike hoodies anymore unless they are 100% polyester. The NFL sideline hoodies they put out every year are very nice. Any cotton or cotton blend hoodies are garbage especially for what they are charging.

Got the "All Bros" in today. I really like this shoe but would feel better about the purchase if it was a little bit cheaper (~$100). Somebody posted recently that they went to clean the shoe and the paint came off. Mine arrived today with paint already missing in spots. It is a cheaply made shoe and you can tell. It's not a big deal and still a very nice shoe but should be a little cheaper.

Got the "All Bros" in today. I really like this shoe but would feel better about the purchase if it was a little bit cheaper (~$100). Somebody posted recently that they went to clean the shoe and the paint came off. Mine arrived today with paint already missing in spots. It is a cheaply made shoe and you can tell. It's not a big deal and still a very nice shoe but should be a little cheaper.
Reminds me of the Kyrie 1 with the spikes chipping off. Still don’t know how that happened

Man, I wanna like these sneakers, but I ain't getting no kinda traction with these things indoors :frown:.
Before ya'll blame the court being dirty, I switch to my other sneaker on the same court and I'm getting squeaky traction - complete opposite from the Freak 1s.

I freakin love these shoes. Played 2 games outdoors for an hour and a half.

Have the all bros pair and the orange sticks out in bright daylight just as much as it would be in blacklit setting.

Im 6'0 and weigh 234. Pretty heavy set and mostly play in the post and near the rim.

Shoe has great impact protection on landing. Traction was good but i dont do much cuts or change of direction as a guard so it still varies on play style.

The shoe is fun and looks great imo. Def gonna see what else cw they drop in the future.

Back
Top Bottom