Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Word good to hear they’re beating it. My PG3 ID’s I ordered second day were late.

There’s a crap load of orders on these now he told me. So they may be a little longer than the first round . Ppl wanted to see how they came back

There's no Nike id Greek freak thread so I thought I'll leave this here.
_20190727_002745.JPG

_20190727_002923.JPG

_20190727_002838.JPG

Why is it so hard to post ids in the thread i created.i been on here since 1999 ,stop hating,im trying make thread more solid.too much id talk no release day shoe talk

Why is it so hard to post ids in the thread i created.i been on here since 1999 ,stop hating,im trying make thread more solid.too much id talk no release day shoe talk

Post some release info then?

There’s no release info to post bro

Say no more fam. Currently cooking up some colorways in the lab. I got you.

Why are you quoting me bro. Obviously nobody wants to use 2 threads for the same shoe. NT and Nike basketball isn’t like it was 10 years ago. And Nike id isn’t like it once was either. One thread is plenty for everything about one shoe!

For reals! Dude is just going to keep on crying about it too! Move around already DRN3W DRN3W The shoe just came out so IDs are the ones creating the hype for the shoe! I just ordered a pair of IDs bc of all the pics in here... GR CWs are dead for Nike basketball! PEs and IDs are a million times better than these GRs Nike is producing! Would of never copped this model if it wasn’t for IDs

We ain’t got any dates yet :lol:

we’ve only seen 2 out of the 3 colors drop so far

Back
Top Bottom