Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

pimp.gif
Moes sneakerspot in Jamaica, Queens got the Eggplant 1/2 cent  in size 9 for $500 negotiable. Its in a glass case on the sales floor and was given to the owner of Moes. I held it in my hand its a nice shoe.

Eggplant color is definitely getting played out. I'm more interested in the cranberry. But for the right price (outlet prices) I'll cop both happily. Half cents are an awesome shoe.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

pimp.gif
Moes sneakerspot in Jamaica, Queens got the Eggplant 1/2 cent  in size 9 for $500 negotiable. Its in a glass case on the sales floor and was given to the owner of Moes. I held it in my hand its a nice shoe.

Tell moe he's a donkeys !%! for charging $500. That's just comical. He's trying to pay rent by selling 1 pair of Nikes. Lol

^^im here stressing paying retail, no one in there right mind is gonna pay 500 for these.. i will be happy with 30% off the retail, i just dont see these going on slae like the others

Originally Posted by purplehazen

^^im here stressing paying retail, no one in there right mind is gonna pay 500 for these.. i will be happy with 30% off the retail, i just dont see these going on slae like the others

shoot, i do.  every cw other than the royals went on sale.  I really highly doubt that they will be any different, especially if they arent limited like the royals.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by purplehazen

shoot, i do.  every cw other than the royals went on sale.  I really highly doubt that they will be any different, especially if they arent limited like the royals.

especially with so many other shoes being released back to back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sdotrich

The air bubble on my Royals cracked and the sole is coming off. I HARDLY wear them, smh! do you think i can get a product voucher for these?

Call Nike and ask them. They should but then again they are what, a year old now? Call their customer service number.

^ exactly....... i dont if yall forgot or not but retail is 190 before tax, and that aint cheap for a shoe that im sure the general public is gonna like that much.

pimp.gif

So?

pimp.gif

So?

pimp.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

Who In The Rite Mind Would Drop $500 On A Shoe Thats Droppin Almost A Month Away.? The Most Your Gonna Probably Negotiate Off These Is $100 - $150... That Still Makes Them $300... The Eggplants Arent Even Gonna Sell In Some Areas... Jus Chill An Wait Till RD. These Are Gonna Be Around An Theyll Go On Sale Sooner Or Later.

passin on the eggplants.....cranberrys are goin to be copperd depending on when they release since the cool greys come out in the same time

Back
Top Bottom