Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

i have a pair of eggplants foams so im just going to get the carberrys....whats the price tag on half cents ?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

but shoetrends takes time shipping.. you prolly get them a week after release date or maybe

I dont think theres ever been a time when I ordered from sneakerst and got my shoes later than a few days before release date.

PYS has the eggs.

I'm starting to think different about these but hopefully they hit the outlet or I can cop for sale around 100. I have so much going on until the end of the year
30t6p3b.gif
. That Orlando fitted is nice.

Quick Question:

Does PYS have these for pre-order, or are they shipping immedately w/ that price???

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Quick Question:

Does PYS have these for pre-order, or are they shipping immedately w/ that price???
the page says they have them in stock so im guessing they shipping right away, but thats the best deal on the net so far for the eggs, 170 free shipping, $10 less than sneaker st and if they gonna ship before release date its a great deal... 

The Eggplant's look really good in person, they will probably be my first pair of 1/2 cent's..

Originally Posted by The7onius

How do these fit?? do i need to go up a size? down a size?

What are you comparing to?  Fitting seems to be the same as previous half cents for me. 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by The7onius

How do these fit?? do i need to go up a size? down a size?

What are you comparing to?  Fitting seems to be the same as previous half cents for me. 

never had these before, just wondering if the size is off, or are they true to size, the foams were fine for me i didn't have to change sizes

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I'm going to hold off on the 1/2 Cent's. Too much coming out in the next 6 months.
both these colorways look so dope too
eyes.gif

TheZonius....true to size. Some will say .5 down, but I had no problem when I had my true size.

sdsualum....sneakerst ships from Illinois.

Back
Top Bottom