Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^ exactly....... i dont if yall forgot or not but retail is 190 before tax, and that aint cheap for a shoe that im sure the general public is gonna like that much.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that these will retail at $200 this year.   

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

yo. what is the official release date for these?

Eggplants - October 20
Cranberries - December 18

anyone correct me if I'm wrong..
I believe those dates are correct... 
And price I believe will be $190.  

^ man december is gonna be expensive. I'm so impatient for these crans.

thought I would have to worry about not having enough money for these, reason i skipped on my pearl pros. oh well ill cop tomoorrow

Will try to get both the Eggplants and Cranberries with some sort of discount. I can't see myself paying 190 each for these.

That preorder info will def help many out up here s_dubl...both looking better and better...gonna have to make some arrangements...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

That preorder info will def help many out up here s_dubl...both looking better and better...gonna have to make some arrangements...

word....this holiday season is going to be brutal.

hmmm...Christmas presents for the kids, or kicks. Decisions, decisions........

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

word....this holiday season is going to be brutal.

hmmm...Christmas presents for the kids, or kicks. Decisions, decisions........

Tell me about it.... foams, cool greys, and you know Nike always has some tricks up its sleeve.  

YOOO.......USE CODE NT20 FOR $20 OFF ON EGGPLANT PRE-ORDERS ON www.SNEAKER.ST, IF YOU ALREADY PLACED YOUR ORDER MESSAGE HIM FOR THE $20 BACK
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pre-order for hot kicks for less than retail shipped.....now that's a good look!!!

Back
Top Bottom