Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

im gonna play the waiting game on the eggs i really dont see any other colorway sell as good as the royals did...Discount for me!

Alotta Dudes Copped Early... I Dont Blame Em Tho. Most Sites Have Them For $250 An Thats Not Too Bad To Copp A Few Months Before RD.

My Mans Went Head An Copped The Eggs.

pimp.gif

^^thats stupid when you can just pre-order for less than 200. Most people that cop early are going to keep em DS or maybe wear em once or twice anyway......

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^thats stupid when you can just pre-order for less than 200. Most people that cop early are going to keep em DS or maybe wear em once or twice anyway......

nerd.gif
 Besides The Link In Your Sig Where Else Can You Pre-Order.? Not Many Places.... An Its More So For The Cranberries Since Thats A Longer Time From Now.

Originally Posted by s dubl

You can get them early for 200 bucks.....just got to know who to ask.

Not to mention, there's someone on the bay selling for 160 plus shipping.  Pre-order though.

how much compensation are you dudes getting for those sigs/promo
nerd.gif

I'd like to see these with a solid black/smoked black sole
nerd.gif

^^

Eggplants: October 20th

Cranberrys: December 8th or 18th i believe those were the dates I had stuck in my head for some reason..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^

Eggplants: October 20th

Cranberrys: December 8th or 18th i believe those were the dates I had stuck in my head for some reason..

Crans are Dec 18th I believe. Its going to be a crazy month... i think AJ 13's drop same day as well as cool greys the next week.  Not to mention whatever surprise Nike has for that time of year... 

Back
Top Bottom