Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Nice my cran's shipped from kl already

mine too
smokin.gif

Mine arrived today.

Lol b/c you live in Ohio...mine wont be here until the 3rd b/c UPS doesn't deliver ground packages on New years eve/day even though it arrived @ the local hub....wonder if I can go pick them up?

True. And I ended up pickin' mine up at the hub because I missed the delivery(work) and didn't want to wait untl Monday. Call them and have em hold them for you, so you can pick up from the hub.

seen them in stores and the cranberries are very very nice but not going to pay 190 for them Ill wait for the 50...

where at for 112.10?

I never really payed attention to karma loop I know they always got sweatshirts and all that but never till now did I know they sold sneakers. Thanks people.

just sayin, sneaker.st has some sizes in the eggplants for $120....i'm sure they'll be discounting the cranberries with time too

got my pair in the mail today & am i the only who who's airbags make a sound everytime i walk?

like when i take a step i can hear them compressing and the sound is pretty dam annoying

saw a pair of eggplant 1/2 cents for 130 @ jimmy jazz, price was good enough for me to pull the trigger.

because of all the holiday madness, these eggplants must be sitting on shelves prices are dropping on them. i hope the same happens with the crans. the crans look nice but its always hard for me to put on red shoes

Originally Posted by NewZ05

got my pair in the mail today & am i the only who who's airbags make a sound everytime i walk?

like when i take a step i can hear them compressing and the sound is pretty dam annoying

anyone?

Where can I find that matching black&red penny tshirt for the cranberries?

anyone?

Sounds more like a case of a popped air bag... hope not tho for your sake. 

y'all do know NTNY has these for 113.97 right? they were on sale since release due to some glitch in the system, and NT receiving their shipment late do a phone order if you're interested they got tons left i copped one for my boy the other day

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

y'all do know NTNY has these for 113.97 right? they were on sale since release due to some glitch in the system, and NT receiving their shipment late do a phone order if you're interested they got tons left i copped one for my boy the other day

The eggplants or the cranberrys ?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I need to know also cause I'm bout to hit up NTSF and demand that they price match.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I need to know also cause I'm bout to hit up NTSF and demand that they price match.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

using-phone-calls-to-streamline-errands.jpg

just that easy

Back
Top Bottom