Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by Lazy B

So a 12 in AM1s = an sz. 11? I'm confused because I don't know how AM 1s fit compared to the other Air Maxes.

nah it's just these ones. the HOA's i have in a size 12 fit just right but in these 112's the size 12 leaves a little room just like on thehufquake AM1's (i got a 11.5 in those) i'm thinking it's because of the materials used. the mesh/suede AM1's fit more snug for some reason whencompared to the leather ones.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

its too bad there arent people around to buy for a nt'er and get say 20 + for being a good guy

$20 isnt even worth waiting in line at the post office.

so true....
well if im already out there getting my pair id be waiting anyway. 20 may be light but my point is get the shoes for those that cant without drying out a person's pocket.

SO im supposed to take $100+ outta my money to get your pair? just for $20?

lol what happens when i buy your pair with my money & you don't want it anymore?

its not worth the trouble. Bottom line is; make connects or get your money up!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I got the feeling that the trainers were the least desired of the bunch but at least now I have some chips to at least get in the game now of possibly gettin my am1's....I don't even want the af1's

Trainers are the best shoe in the pack. It's my favorite shoe right now.
yea they are clean and they are my 2nd fav. out the pack but jus off the fact that the only shoe left in the store of the pack was the trainer leadsme to think they were the least desired by most...certainly not all....here are the pics....

Im not gonna lie, when i first saw the pack the trainers were my favorite pair, after seeing them in person they just didn't look as good as the AM1 orAF1.
Im still gonna end up getting a pair of trainers just to complete the set.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Anyone gonna rock em..and show us?
Ill keep that in mind ..... ill post once I rock mine ... for sure .

its too bad there arent people around to buy for a nt'er and get say 20 + for being a good guy

so true....
well if im already out there getting my pair id be waiting anyway. 20 may be light but my point is get the shoes for those that cant without drying out a person's pocket.

lol what happens when i buy your pair with my money & you don't want it anymore?

Couldnt say it any better .....
Originally Posted by nologo02184

what did you all pay for these?
$150 ....

Yo, NINO is def legit. Just got mine in the mail, def the $180 I paid for em
pimp.gif
. I'm def glad I made the investment

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Yea I dont get how ppl say " How do they fit " .. whats your shoe size ? Im sure yall know your own shoe size .
not true at all..... for one, im a true 12.5 and thats not possible so imagine having to fluctuate between sizes all the time. Im a 13 in AMs, and SBs,but a 12 in dunks and forces and have Jordans in both sizes.... so it DOES matter to some

kicks/Hi is getting them this saturday and will take orders on Monday if there are any left (according to their newsletter).

finally got my air max 1s in the mail (retail plus shipping) and they are mad fresh
pimp.gif
! i wanted both the forces and air maxes and id prally pick the forces out of the 2 that are my favorite but these air maxes will do fornow... couldnt get the forces cuz they were sold out... but im happy i at least got 1 pair out of this pack... these will definitely be rocked when the time isrite
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I am still searching for the am1's....I dropped 110 flat for both
??? NOW where did you get a deal like that ... ????

so true....

damn low ballers dont bother with them bklyn style

so true....

then i guess your not getting the shoes

i am not in the nice guy business i want to make money

if i know you thats a different story even then i am looking to make money on you unless your a real good friend then i'll even take a loss to get yourpair

I would also think anyone else selling these shoes or any other shoe is feeling the same way

Back
Top Bottom