Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

i refuse to keep these on ice, i just broke my AM1's out last night, i love them!! didn't take any pics tho, sorry

doubtful, but if anyone from the Chi wants to help me out, that would be appreciated... im a 12 btw. you can tax me a little.

these are a reseller's dream so don't be surprised if they defend their right to profit off of these from people stating their opinions...in the endgreed justifies their means

Originally Posted by peezy921

these are a reseller's dream so don't be surprised if they defend their right to profit off of these from people stating their opinions...in the end greed justifies their means

True.

*Don't run to defense saying to people, don't be mad cause you ain't cop.

Honestly dudes might not like my price but that's jus because I don't wanna make profit but use it in hopes of a trade for a few kicks I missed out on

I ended up passing on the AF1's and getting the AM1's and Trainers, now I regret doing that after seeing everyones pictures. Though the AF1s are myleast favorite, they still look pretty decent.

2ep7drq.jpg

all i know is back in november when the at1 sample leaked onto NT, the thread was maybe 4 pages long. noone cared about them because noone was sure what typeof reelase it was. within days people forgot they existed. then in June, 7 months later, the frenzy begins.
http://niketalk.com/topic/1548

is it the pack concept, is it the addition of the am1 and af1, is it the limitedness? all interesting questions. that "test" right there proves thelimitedness hypebeast rules all of us. 4 pages then, and now, albeit alot of the talk is about the am1 and af1, the streets are buzzing.

why not then?

a great colorway and execution, if you LIKE it, should be the ultimate determing factor. many were probably waiting for release info before giving an opinionmaybe??
roll.gif

Yup. I agree wit the limitedness. I kept comin in here lookin for updates and was none to be found up until 2weeks b4 RD then once ppl read "UrbanEdge" dudes was thirsty. Just glad I got me and my ppls AF1's. Good lookin out 1nce again NINO BEATZ
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

all i know is back in november when the at1 sample leaked onto NT, the thread was maybe 4 pages long. noone cared about them because noone was sure what type of reelase it was. within days people forgot they existed. then in June, 7 months later, the frenzy begins.
http://niketalk.com/topic/1548

is it the pack concept, is it the addition of the am1 and af1, is it the limitedness? all interesting questions. that "test" right there proves the limitedness hypebeast rules all of us. 4 pages then, and now, albeit alot of the talk is about the am1 and af1, the streets are buzzing.

why not then?

a great colorway and execution, if you LIKE it, should be the ultimate determing factor. many were probably waiting for release info before giving an opinion maybe??
roll.gif

nothing but the truth right there, the funny thing is i actually liked the trainers back then and when the pics of the whole pack surfaced.

but in person.....
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
.....they iight. the AF1's are tough but i'm not a fan of the AF1 in general.

i LOVE the AM1's!!!!

Nice ^^^ I was just about to post who acctually rocked these yet . I know I did and a few others on this thread ! AM1 is dope but I'm an AF1 guy

My man NINO BEATZ came THROUGH!!! Got the pack at my doorstep this morning and lovin' all 3!
Mad props to you Nino for making it happen! AS LEGIT AS THEY COME!!!
I'll have pics soon.
peace

Back
Top Bottom