Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Sorry Frank i called you. answer yo phone. Rico thanks for spreading the word bro. I hit you back West Coast.

i like the quality on the materials...it's nice how they included a certificate of authenticity on the af1's

Originally Posted by peezy921

i like the quality on the materials...it's nice how they included a certificate of authenticity on the af1's

Most if not all Air Forces come with a certificate of Authenticity.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by peezy921

Most if not all Air Forces come with a certificate of Authenticity.

Good fakes come with one also

I'm still in search of the 112 Pack AF1's size 12?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

I'm still in search of the 112 Pack AF1's size 12?
smh.gif

Don't know your price range, but there are two pairs on ebay going for a little less than $200.

I missed out on them.....I'll get them sooner or later. Thanks for the info!

Nter's......I told you I'd be back with more of the 112 Pack and I'm a man of my word!!! Some good sizes of AT1 and AM1!!!! Also, as a Bonus tosome of my NT homies A FEW PAIRS of the AF1 (112 Pack)(tak holla @ me)!!d reez holla @ me-got your 10.5 AT1)!!!!(Lazy B holla @ me-for your AM1)!!! Told you Iwas the best (no Khaled)...lol!!! Also, Miami Vice 95', Chicago 90' and the Medal Pack AM1's on deck. All this and I'm STILL onvacation.......making moves from state to state..... Remember the rules: NIKETALK ONLY!!! not for that other forum......you already know

Nino Beatz
nobody BEATZ the best....

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

Nter's......I told you I'd be back with more of the 112 Pack and I'm a man of my word!!! Got Some good sizes of AT1 and AM1!!!! Also, as a Bonus to some of my NT homies A FEW PAIRS of the AF1 (112 Pack)(tak holla @ me)!!d reez holla @ me-got your 10.5 AT1)!!!!(Lazy B holla @ me-for your AM1)!!! Told you I was the best (no Khaled)...lol!!! Also, taking orders for Miami Vice 95', Chicago 90' and the Medal Pack AM1's. All this and I'm STILL on vacation.......making moves from state to state..... Remember the rules: NIKETALK ONLY!!! not for that other forum......you already know

Nino Beatz
nobody BEATZ the best....
yo thats cool of you to hook other niketalkers up but chill with the blatent selling in this thread

If you already pm'd the people there really is no reason to announce it to everyone else how dope you are

Back
Top Bottom