Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I was told there are going to be B I G T H I N G S on the next package.

If the info i got was true.
Can you share the light on that ?

^ Yes, please do... Wouldn't be surprised if it was a trailer filled with the "112 pack", with a HypeBeast Re-Seller getting a pose on.

Originally Posted by ny kickz

Any spots got the cap in yet ???

Or any Information on where to obtain the "County of Kings" t-shirt? Looking for a 3XL

I got my AF1s in from Wish ATL..I was shocked that they still had stock by the time I called in. Guess it pays to wear an uncommon size

^^ i doubt it. I called the day of release and the only pair they had left was a 9.5 Trainer, which was exactly what i was looking for. Lucky me I guess.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I was told there are going to be B I G T H I N G S on the next package.

If the info i got was true.
Can you share the light on that ?
I was told not to say anything as plans can always get scrapped

but only a hand few of people know
wink.gif

All, I have a size 9.5 & 10 in the AF1 & a 13 in the AM1 for trade or for sale. I need a size 12 in the AF1.

Any spots got the cap in yet ???
Talked to the Big Homie CK today, hats haven't even shipped yet....you guys still interested in the caps even with the delay?

Yes sir!!! I need that "112" CK cap in my life a.s.a.p.!!!! Already copped the shirt, all I need is the fitted!!!!

im with the other dude, giving up on this pack. tried socal, las vegas, and hawaii. not one bit of luck. just wasnt meant to be.

was able to scoop a pair of the AM's for my boi for retail. Good looking EOH! Spot had some sizes on them in the forces also

do they still have ^^

Nah....I called them back later to try and get another pair in my size but they had said they were sold out of all sizes in the AF1. I'm sure it wasthe same for the AM1 if not the trainer too.

Sneakervilla got these in and they're already gone. I missed out on getting a pair of Air Forces. Arg.

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

i bet the AM 1's shoot up to the 600-700 dollar range in a few months....

no way in hell......but
smh.gif
in advance if that ends up being the case.

Back
Top Bottom