Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by vamo

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

i bet the AM 1's shoot up to the 600-700 dollar range in a few months....

no way in hell......but
smh.gif
in advance if that ends up being the case.
already that high

$785 bucks it went in this auction(bids)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230271889316&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=013
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
thats just insanity...I wonder if the winner gonna pay

does anyone kno whats the smallest size they made in these?
im guessing it was an 8 since thats all i saw on ebay.

fake auction. lames do that all the time with their other reseller friends to build fake hype. they'll file the right paper work together and not have topay the fees. the AF and Trainers are barely worth 200 if you factor in all the eBay fees, paypal fees, shipping--sellers really aren't getting that muchin the end so don't take eBay prices for what you should be paying somebody under the table, for a meet up, etc. the AM's are probably worth in the lowto mid 200's.

For anyone still looking for the 112 pack by DJ Clark Kent, we still have some left and a special big "THANKS" to the man himself for comingthrough and signing whatever we had left in stock!!!! We are now taking for orders so give us a call or come to the store... Don't sleep everyone knowshow hard these are to come by... and now SIGNED!!!

more pics on the blog.

Sneakerhub.blogspot.com

Congrats to everyone who got their pair. I got a pair of the Air trainer's in a size 10 if any one wants to trade for their size 10.5, or 11 shoot me a PM.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Wait, what spots in cali got these? Norcal to be exact.

i'm wondering the same thing, let me know if you find out...
Like I said before the only spot in NOR CAL was ... TRUE in the city and TRUE EAST .

^ i could see why they got it signed... the pack going for 2 bills at sneak hub cuz of it... giv em a call if u want... i passed...

**** BAY AREA/SF ALERT!! ****

Talk about a late pass.......... Shiekh's on Market St. just got their 112s in last night (Tuesday) and have them out to sell right now! My boy said theyonly got 1 of each size in all 3 styles.

I know the AF1 was going for $140 and the AM1, i think, was going for $130- didn't get the price for the Trainers. They do NOT do phone orders so don'tbother. Jump in your cars and call in sick if need be
laugh.gif

Wonder why they got'em so late? Good luck!

^^^^ WOW .... IM on my way BATMAN .... thanks for the info .... SWEEEEEEETTTTTT .... 2 more pairs ?????

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

**** BAY AREA/SF ALERT!! ****

Talk about a late pass.......... Shiekh's on Market St. just got their 112s in last night (Tuesday) and have them out to sell right now! My boy said they only got 1 of each size in all 3 styles.

I know the AF1 was going for $140 and the AM1, i think, was going for $130- didn't get the price for the Trainers. They do NOT do phone orders so don't bother. Jump in your cars and call in sick if need be
laugh.gif

Wonder why they got'em so late? Good luck!

I have a feeling these 112's will be magically appearing at different spots for awhile. Here's my theory: Nike monitors these boards to get asense of the hype...who knows, maybe they can track what areas in the country has the most demand based on who is chiming in on these boards. Nike marketingpeeps then use this info to strategically stock and restock various Nike accounts around the country. The objective is manage the quantity and timing of thesead hoc releases such that the hype is maintained for as long as possible. Snearkerheads will buy multiple pairs....Resellers scoop them up to make abuck....and people on the margin who would have taken a pass are now jumping on the band wagon. Yeah, I know it sounds like a conspiracy, but does anyone elsebelieve that Nike takes a very active role in manipulating and feeding the hype to help their bottom line and to enhance their brand?
Oh by the way, I admit to being in the Sneakerhead category who bought all three.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

fake auction. lames do that all the time with their other reseller friends to build fake hype. they'll file the right paper work together and not have to pay the fees. the AF and Trainers are barely worth 200 if you factor in all the eBay fees, paypal fees, shipping--sellers really aren't getting that much in the end so don't take eBay prices for what you should be paying somebody under the table, for a meet up, etc. the AM's are probably worth in the low to mid 200's.

i was thinking that when i saw that the same two dudes are the ones that took the price over the top. damn resellers....their just like lawyers!

Back
Top Bottom