Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

^^^^cause they charge u for every little thing, work with other lawyers just to get deeper into your wallet, tell you that you gotta give them money just to doone little thing that will eventually snowball into another, etc.....etc...

well i can't say ALL lawyers but definitely the litigators , i've seen how both sides can work together to milk their client's out of beau coupbucks.

Originally Posted by diamondintheback

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

**** BAY AREA/SF ALERT!! ****

Talk about a late pass.......... Shiekh's on Market St. just got their 112s in last night (Tuesday) and have them out to sell right now! My boy said they only got 1 of each size in all 3 styles.

I know the AF1 was going for $140 and the AM1, i think, was going for $130- didn't get the price for the Trainers. They do NOT do phone orders so don't bother. Jump in your cars and call in sick if need be
laugh.gif

Wonder why they got'em so late? Good luck!

I have a feeling these 112's will be magically appearing at different spots for awhile. Here's my theory: Nike monitors these boards to get a sense of the hype...who knows, maybe they can track what areas in the country has the most demand based on who is chiming in on these boards. Nike marketing peeps then use this info to strategically stock and restock various Nike accounts around the country. The objective is manage the quantity and timing of these ad hoc releases such that the hype is maintained for as long as possible. Snearkerheads will buy multiple pairs....Resellers scoop them up to make a buck....and people on the margin who would have taken a pass are now jumping on the band wagon. Yeah, I know it sounds like a conspiracy, but does anyone else believe that Nike takes a very active role in manipulating and feeding the hype to help their bottom line and to enhance their brand?
Oh by the way, I admit to being in the Sneakerhead category who bought all three.
tongue.gif
On your part about popping up all the sudden .... UH NO ... THE Shiekh in SF was suppose to have gotten there shipment in time for the RD but it nevershowed up . Now a few weeks later it does . We in the SF area knew they would get them but just not when since they didnt receive them by RD .

I wonder if any other Shiekh's will be getting there shipments late. I'm hoping TX does...

Yeah.... I doubt these will be appearing anywhere else in the Bay anytime soon. I was pretty surprised when they didn't have them on the RD. Held out hopewhen I heard that Chicago got theirs last weekend but was starting to call it quits when my boy called. Left my work in the Embarcadero and got there within 10minutes flat.

Didn't even bother trying them on. Scooped up a couple pairs (to wear, not resell) and hustled on back to work.

I think the Shiekhs warehouse in Socal received them last weekend and eventually shipped them to their stores.

Yeah.... I doubt these will be appearing anywhere else in the Bay anytime soon. I was pretty surprised when they didn't have them on the RD. Held out hope when I heard that Chicago got theirs last weekend but was starting to call it quits when my boy called. Left my work in the Embarcadero and got there within 10 minutes flat.

Didn't even bother trying them on. Scooped up a couple pairs (to wear, not resell) and hustled on back to work.

I think the Shiekhs warehouse in Socal received them last weekend and eventually shipped them to their stores.

Thanks for the info man, managed to get the AF1's and a few others although I didnt initially want the AF1's, but I had to complete the set.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

I wonder if any other Shiekh's will be getting there shipments late. I'm hoping TX does...

They got Shiekh's in Texas?! Hate to break the news, but I just got off the phone w/ my boy, he said only the SF flagship store and 1 store in Socalreceived them (don't know which Socal one though).

Talk about a late pass.......... Shiekh's on Market St. just got their 112s in last night (Tuesday) and have them out to sell right now! My boy said they only got 1 of each size in all 3 styles.

I know the AF1 was going for $140 and the AM1, i think, was going for $130- didn't get the price for the Trainers. They do NOT do phone orders so don't bother. Jump in your cars and call in sick if need be
laugh.gif

damn i won't be in SF till Saturday, @+*% i wonder if they'll have anything by saturday...

I hope whoever in SF missed out gets them this time around .. I called up Shiekh just to ask if they have anything in my size .. this is what i get " YOUNEED TO COME UP TO THE STORE BOSS ..... " @$+ ... why do i need to go to the store just to see if there is a size still there . WACK .

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

laugh.gif

damn i won't be in SF till Saturday, @+*% i wonder if they'll have anything by saturday...

Forreal, doubt it. Leave work/school
roll.gif
right now. Just tell them yougot an emergency.

Originally Posted by diamondintheback

laugh.gif

I have a feeling these 112's will be magically appearing at different spots for awhile. Here's my theory: Nike monitors these boards to get a sense of the hype...who knows, maybe they can track what areas in the country has the most demand based on who is chiming in on these boards. Nike marketing peeps then use this info to strategically stock and restock various Nike accounts around the country. The objective is manage the quantity and timing of these ad hoc releases such that the hype is maintained for as long as possible. Snearkerheads will buy multiple pairs....Resellers scoop them up to make a buck....and people on the margin who would have taken a pass are now jumping on the band wagon. Yeah, I know it sounds like a conspiracy, but does anyone else believe that Nike takes a very active role in manipulating and feeding the hype to help their bottom line and to enhance their brand?
Oh by the way, I admit to being in the Sneakerhead category who bought all three.
tongue.gif
Haha nice try but no... You realize Nike doesn't care where their shoes go and whether they sell out or not. Nike makes it money when stores buyfrom them, not when people buy from the store. And btw, I'm pretty sure that Nike Marketing has much better sources than Niketalk. Nice Theory However.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
right now. Just tell them you got an emergency.

I spent all my money yesterday and I get paid on saturday... aint that a %#%#%
laugh.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I hope whoever in SF missed out gets them this time around .. I called up Shiekh just to ask if they have anything in my size .. this is what i get " YOU NEED TO COME UP TO THE STORE BOSS ..... " @$+ ... why do i need to go to the store just to see if there is a size still there . WACK .

that's why i hate calling stores. most employees i talk to for some reason give me an attitude and don't help at all...

laugh.gif

roll.gif
right now. Just tell them you got an emergency.

Lol if i was anywhere else closer to SF then I'd just go, but i'm all the way in Sac so it's like a 2 hour drive and i'm not 100% sure theywould even have anything left...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I hope whoever in SF missed out gets them this time around .. I called up Shiekh just to ask if they have anything in my size .. this is what i get " YOU NEED TO COME UP TO THE STORE BOSS ..... " @$+ ... why do i need to go to the store just to see if there is a size still there . WACK .

that's why i hate calling stores. most employees i talk to for some reason give me an attitude and don't help at all...
I know they swear like its that top secret to tell a size .. I work at a shoe store and when my customers call me for a size ... sure ill check . Itsnot hard to say if they have a size or not ... Dude just tryin to feel higher because he got his pair from his store .. I dont know .. I can go on and on aboutthat sucker that answered the phone ... and I hate when they say " BOSS " ...
roll.gif

Did these release offically or did the 1st batch just come through certain stores, cuz clark kent wants these to be GR. I gotta speak to him the next time Isee him.

Back
Top Bottom