Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Well nowhere in Philly is getting these. I just called up WTHN and they are not getting them.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

My man Flintgrey got on the horn with his boy at NTChicago and they are NOT getting them. As far as he knows, it's limited to NTNY only and Urban Edge accounts (Tier 0).
Here in the Bay, I know Huf and TrueSole is getting them but still have not gotten a confirmation from Darkside Initiative (formerly Nort/Recon).
Good luck to everyone on the hunt!
peace
Thanks for the info ... were are you going to cop yours from ???? and have you heard of what type of size run they are going to get ???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

My man Flintgrey got on the horn with his boy at NTChicago and they are NOT getting them. As far as he knows, it's limited to NTNY only and Urban Edge accounts (Tier 0).
Here in the Bay, I know Huf and TrueSole is getting them but still have not gotten a confirmation from Darkside Initiative (formerly Nort/Recon).
peace
Thanks for the info ... were are you going to cop yours from ???? and have you heard of what type of size run they are going to get ???

One place in the bay is only getting one FSR... of the all 3.

If these are a Tier 0 in NYC I doubt I'll be able to get my hands on them.

Someone hook me up with a spot.

Originally Posted by highondust

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

peace

One place in the bay is only getting one FSR... of the all 3.
And what is that 1 spot ???

Any news of where I can pick these up in the Chicago area? Really looking to get a pair of the AM1 and AF1

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

324666596.jpg

Just got my pair this afternoon.

Thanks to my boy in harlem taking me to my new down low store.

Not going to bother with the 2 other shoes.

Might get another pair
eek.gif
imma hit you up later!

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

324666596.jpg

Just got my pair this afternoon.

Thanks to my boy in harlem taking me to my new down low store.

Not going to bother with the 2 other shoes.

Might get another pair
eek.gif
imma hit you up later!
I'LL HOOK YOU UP BECAUSE I KNOW YOU

EVERYONE ELSE STOP PM ME

WHEN I KNOW OF A SHOP THAT WILL HAVE THE SHOES I'LL BE MORE WILLING TO TELL YOU WHERE TO BUY THE SHOES.

MORE THEN ENOUGH PEOPLE KNOW WHERE THIS SHOE IS BEING SOLD ALREADY.

Just saw them in a display case at UNDFTD Silverlake. They actually look 100 times better in real life. They said they'd release them on sat. 7/12

got both of mines this morning....af1 and am1 ,and 160 is right, the af1 are sooooooo much hotter...the trainers are eh.

Back
Top Bottom