Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by vamo

bklyn style

thanks for the info but when i got there SOLD OUT

and they didnt get a shipment they told me kent came by with like 8 of each pair and whoeva was there basically bought everything

and yes kent is a fraud

112 pack repping brooklyn but only for sale in manhattan

should have called it the 212 pack then

who ever told you that didnt like you, The truth is they did get a shipment ( i seen the shipment boxes, i saw the store workers open the fresh box to get my size 12 am1), clark kent was there but he was buying the shoes from that very store, and was asking my hommie for his size 12 af1 and my friend didnt give it up!
lets just say that store is one of the shady stores in BK and its not what you know, but who you know!
i wish i could tell you everything, ill just pm you the details!
sounds like spicy action

that bastard thats own's that store is not going charge $112.00 hes gonna charge $221.00 or more.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Goes to show if you do a little searching around, you'll find what you're looking for
i did zero searching, i just got lucky. I copped from a spot that i buy from all the time. since im friends with the owner & EMPLOYEES it was real easy. I had 2 different employees call me up when the shipment arrived.
This is what i was trying to stress to a couple nt'ers pages back, that you must make yourself known.
If nobody knows you, nobdy will care about you.
money will get you far, but respect will get you a lot further!!!
smokin.gif

edit-Rapido your AVY is sick!!!
pimp.gif

CO-SIGN I RATHER HAVE THE RESPECT OF THE STORE OWNER AND WORKERS EVEN IF THEY SEE ME AS A DOLLAR SIGN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THEN SOME DAMNNIKETALKERS.

bklyn style baby -IF I CAN NEXT RELEASE I WILL LOOK OUT FOR YOU
wink.gif

those am1's look so dope with black laces.
And there's something to know in the future. Go to a store, talk it up with the person helping you. Keep coming back and soon enough you'll be givingdap and him saying "yeah i got you"

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Looks like a little late surprise for you Chicago heads.

So far 3 stores have already been confirmed to carry the pack which is Self-Conscious, Encore and St. Alfred.

All 3 stores will be releasing the pack this Saturday, July 19th and is rumored to be limited, so for those that need to cop, early arrival is suggested.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/07/14/clark-kent-pack-update-for-chicago/

Any1 kno if they'll do phone orders

Ordered the AM1's from NINO BEATZ, received shipping and tracking just as promised the following day. Getting them today from UPS.....

can anyone help my out... i know i helped some dudes out with the link to the neon 95's... i needa 11 in AM1

Since these are basically finished, can anyone tell me what spots had them in NY besides Michael K, NTNY,Goliath and Transit.

ATTENTION: All NT'ers who ordered from NINO BEATZ.......NINO BEATZ is LEGIT!!

Thanks again NINO, AM1's are off the hook!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tak

ATTENTION: All NT'ers who ordered from NINO BEATZ.......NINO BEATZ is LEGIT!!

Thanks again NINO, AM1's are off the hook!
pimp.gif

Im glad to hear nino is legit, Its funny, all the people who i sent to my spot couldn't score a pair because they said sold out, when they had the am1& trainers in stock.

I went for a size 12 in the trainers today but the employees bought them already.

Tonystarks1-your package has been sent. Enjoy!!
pimp.gif

that's the beauty of opinions, the person expressing it doesn't care if you agree/disagree with him/her. The person is simply saying how he/she feelsand any warrant is not needed

Glad to see Nino is legit. I received my trackin number yesterday. Should receive my kicks tomorrow (Wednesday) via UPS. Anybody else who ordered from NINOBEATZ have problems wit their trackin number? I'm not gettin any info wit mine.

Back
Top Bottom