NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

Originally Posted by OG2345

Finally got 'em on ebay for $125, guys were right...patience is a virtue. hahaha...

$110 here over the weekend... I know they'll be cheaper soon but couldn't wait like everyone else.  Besides, I'd consider em birthday gifts to myself.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Finally got 'em on ebay for $125, guys were right...patience is a virtue. hahaha...

$110 here over the weekend... I know they'll be cheaper soon but couldn't wait like everyone else.  Besides, I'd consider em birthday gifts to myself.

And your located where??
nerd.gif

Anywho I was the same way, couldn't wait much longer but got 'em at an okay price.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

And your located where??
nerd.gif

Anywho I was the same way, couldn't wait much longer but got 'em at an okay price.
pimp.gif

110/ $125?? was it an auction or BIN. lowest i can find in sz 10 is $125+15 shipping = 140.

not sure if i should wait for BLK/ SILVER or these.

decisions, decision. all i know is i want to get @ least one of the two c.ws.

I'm copping my pair today and I think I'm gonna cop the blk/red colorway too. Been waiting for these for a minute

Another pic from bnycblog.com of some black ones dropping around February.  Color is listed as Black/Black/Dark Grey.  Can't tell if that's orange or red on there:

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

I'm gonna wait on the prices to drop!! I learned my lesson buying the Pippen 1's for retail

word. got pippens for retail plus intl shipping....ouch

Finally arrived after almost a weeks wait...
lovin' them so much...btw got them under retail.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

R.I.P to these smh. i suppose they had a long run had to reglue them about 2 times but now i can retire them. can't wait for the black colorway.

These shoes are hot in person, but unfortunately they don't run true to size. Which is the reason why I have to let them go!!!
tired.gif

But fortunately I'm getting another pair soon!
smile.gif

These shoes are hot in person, but unfortunately they don't run true to size. Which is the reason why I have to let them go!!!
tired.gif

But fortunately I'm getting another pair soon!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom