Nike 30th Anniversary “Just Do It” Campaign.

Why would i pretend to be something im not lol wtf. I didn't even bring up the idea of "good schools" someone else did and asked what I preferred. If your going to chime in at least know what your talking about.

With your grammar, you should ask for a refund from your "good school"

Also, there have been PLENTY of clowns on here that type the same coded racist nonsense you do, and then they always fall back on "I'm black, so I can't be racist" BS. Ask your boys @dwalk31 and @rico x hood

No way Tyler durden is black lol and if he is he’s uncle ruckus
pls tell me what makes me an unkle ruckus.
Wanting black on black crime to go away, getting drugs and voilence out of my community, quit seeing the deaths of friends a people within the black community, rebuilding the family, restoring the man to what he should be. If standing for that makes me an uncle ruckus then so be it, just ask whats that make you.

With your grammar, you should ask for a refund from your "good school"

Also, there have been PLENTY of clowns on here that type the same coded racist nonsense you do, and then they always fall back on "I'm black, so I can't be racist" BS. Ask your boy @dwalk31
Okay grammer police, dude this is in informal forum. Has it ever accord to you that maybe we actually are black and have differing opinions and think for ourselves. I grew up in section 8 housing had white family that was racist to the black side, and black side that was racist to white side. Was told I wasn't going to be nothing and was nothing, but said bump all that. Became the first person to graduate college in my family, become a scholar and author, and open my own business. Like cmon dude get out of here with that bs.

Still looking to find some of these white folks burning their off whites. Now that's a stand!

Shut the hell up with this bull @#$@ :rofl:

Again, scholar, plenty of dudes pretend to be black so that they can say what they really feel about black people without any repercussion
Is that not what this is?? Im black and proud it and my accomplishments too.

Because you’re acting like a cooon so it can make blacks look bad lol
How am I making blacks look bad? Most Black people aren't bad, I know a lot of upstanding black citizens and good moral people. I want to call out the criminals and bad blacks within our community that are destroying it, as should any member within the black community. Should we not hold people to a moral standard?

I'm laughing at why you can't even type in basic English while you're busy talking about "good schools" and calling yourself an author/scholar.
again dude this is an informal forum got off the sac pls dam.... it taste that good?

Thats sort of a straw man's argument isn't it! Yes individuals are in control of their own fate, but what your referring to are abnormalities. Those are freak occurrences, that in regards to the rest of us rarely if ever happen to us. Could they happen yes, but it is very unlikely that they do.
Call it what you like. You just contradicted yourself.

You decide your fate nobody else does, forget that poor be victim mentality.

Again.

Let me add that a more common example of people deciding your fate is college admissions/job offers.

You have to put in the effort to get them to pick you, but that next step is out of your hands after you've turned in the application/gone to the interview.

same but i aint gonna crucify him for it or invalidate his cause.

i mean people still support trumps and he basically back nazis
Yea I can support someone on one front while not on another. It doesnt have to be all one way.

Call it what you like. You just contradicted yourself.

Again.
You cant look at the minority of cases and apply it to the majority. Outside of abnormalities or freak occurrences, yes individuals decide their own fate. Good example Ill give you that second point, that some things are out of your hands, but still the majority of your life is up to you and what you do with it.

You cant look at the minority of cases and apply it to the majority. Outside of abnormalities or freak occurrences, yes individuals decide their own fate. Good example Ill give you that second point, that some things are out of your hands, but still the majority of your life is up to you and what you do with it.
That's just it, kids that make it out of poverty are the abnormality, not the majority.

Because you’re acting like a cooon so it can make blacks look bad lol
this whole "uncle tom" **** is kinda dumb really... is every black person expected to think the same way? should every black person have a hivemind when it comes to everything? let the man speak what he thinks, and if u disagree, yall should be discussing and not attacking eachother lol this thread is a nightmare and why there is never any progress towards social issues, injustices, and very much so racial relations.

note: not taking any sides here, and in my opinion i dont think kaep's kneeling was that disrespectful (rather not at all) to the anthem...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom