Nike 70s Thread

in my opinion, they’re not as nice in person. I really liked them on the ndc photos. I got mine in the other day, and they are much more tan/beige than the pictures on ndc. I much prefer the white/black colorway up on ndc.

Interesting...I haven't seen any non-NDC/Nike photos of them. Are you keeping yours?

I done goofed on a bunch of these older retros...Challenger label maker, WT2 velvet brown...I hesitated and my size 14 disappeared.

Interesting...I haven't seen any non-NDC/Nike photos of them. Are you keeping yours?

I done goofed on a bunch of these older retros...Challenger label maker, WT2 velvet brown...I hesitated and my size 14 disappeared.

I can take a picture tonight, but it won’t be the best lighting.

I’ll take some in the daylight tomorrow if I can.

C230149C-1E86-4567-8938-915250E54E47.jpeg

F9367C04-32AC-497B-B5CD-FCB8136C6D2B.jpeg

For those who have Waffe 1s what is your thoughts on comfort? Like the design elements and at $100 they are almost a no brainer.

I put in a Dr. Scholls’s sports insole and walked many a mile in Vegas with my Waffle Ones. Conversely, Tailwinds hurt my feet just to stand in.

Ok. Its become pretty apparent.

the waffle ones are on the general consensus’ radar. Dont really kno why but they are.

things MOVING QUICK. Online and in person.

strongly advise against waiting for sales. Lol

Last edited:
Just saw the waffle one in electric green and had to find a thread about them. They look nice!
What’s the consensus on sizing?

From what I've seen, it seems like general releases run a little big and NBY run a little small

Does the tongue on the tailwind 79 really sit up high? I feel like it’s longer than usual. I want to get a pair, but the tongue gets to me lol

Back
Top Bottom