Nike 70s Thread

Really digging this green. Has a really nice pop.
It’s a good looking shoe but not very comfortable at all.
Great Unity would be a must cop at $100.
846473C8-BB4B-467F-A7E1-CA30A917925C.jpeg

What about kill shots? Did you guys find that .5 smaller fits better? Or stick to regular sizing. For reference I wear a size 8 in sk8 hi’s. Anniversary Air max 1’s a size 8.5 since it has mad padding

Found these at the outlet for $40. They'll be upper donors for probably an AM1 soleswap.

Challenger OG - Viotech
Challenger OG - Viotech.png

After scooping them up, I went on a search for different cws. These are pretty dope!
s-l1600.jpg

Saw these too but passed. Now, I regret it, ESP with them at $40.
hdh.jpg

Last edited:
Did you end up getting them? I bought a pair. I went with half size smaller. Looks like there’s no padding. Hope they fit
StockX bid just got accepted for the Fireberries at half size down from my Daybreak/Cortez size. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Really digging this green. Has a really nice pop.
It’s a good looking shoe but not very comfortable at all.
Great Unity would be a must cop at $100.
846473C8-BB4B-467F-A7E1-CA30A917925C.jpeg

I'd been looking at these online since first images surfaced. Went back and forth a million times once they dropped and decided not to buy, because I've been trying to thin my stockpile some rather than adding more shoes to it--especially a shoe like this, which I would only likely wear with certain things here and there. Then yesterday, I actually went to a FTL to return some neon magenta Huaraches I ordered online that showed up with a scuffed toe box. As the employee was processing my refund, I glanced over at the wall and saw these. Yikes, pics don't do them justice, they're ridiculously cool in real life. Asked for a 10.5 (half down from my TTS), they didn't have it. Said to myself, right, that's fine, I don't need them, anyway. But within 30 minutes of getting home, I pulled out my phone ... and ordered from NDC. SMFH @ myself, but I truly couldn't help it after seeing them up close. :rofl:

StockX bid just got accepted for the Fireberries at half size down from my Daybreak/Cortez size. I’ll let you know how it goes.
I purchased the generic black and white ones on Nike that was on sale, plus an extra 20% discount code. They fit great bro. Maybe I’m an actual size 8 though? I wear a 7 in chucks. I will be getting the velvet browns as well. Have you ever tried killshots by any chance?

I purchased the generic black and white ones on Nike that was on sale, plus an extra 20% discount code. They fit great bro. Maybe I’m an actual size 8 though? I wear a 7 in chucks. I will be getting the velvet browns as well. Have you ever tried killshots by any chance?
No killshots for me. Happy with the quality and comfort on the waffle trainer 2 but I don’t like how it looks on my foot. I should have gone with my Cortez sizing.

Nike Waffle One
Release Date: 2021
Color: Twine/Coconut Milk/Canvas/Baroque Brown
Mens: $100
Style Code: DM6437-737

feature image
Nike-Waffle-One-DM6437-737-4.jpg
Nike-Waffle-One-DM6437-737-1.jpg
Nike-Waffle-One-DM6437-737-3.jpg
Nike-Waffle-One-DM6437-737-5.jpg
Nike-Waffle-One-DM6437-737-2.jpg
Nike-Waffle-One-DM6437-737-6.jpg
Nike-Waffle-One-DM6437-737-7.jpg

Did you collect all of this when they dropped? Or did you go back and find pairs?

Some of these I can't even find

Sheesh!

its a combination. The yellow size? exclusive took me a long time to find (still looking for the green/yellow colorway from that drop). The burgundy one in the upper right is a sample I got off eBay for cheap. The red one with the black swoosh is also a rare one that is from some convention that was given out to attendees. I think there are only 5 or so of those. A lot of the ones from the early 2010s I was able to get from Japan yahoo auctions. The waffles are pretty popular over there, and I can usually find them for good prices. I’d say 1/2 of them I picked up when they dropped, the other half I picked up later or when they went on sale.

I see Nike has a Waffle One Crater coming soon. Tech specs have the midsole as Crater Foam. I’m assuming that is the reason for the $10 increase.

Back
Top Bottom