Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

There is no change to the cranberry ones. I just saw them at DTLR today. Boots are str8 fire. Price tag of $215 is not.

now that I look at it, that pic of the cranberrys is just a photoshop of the blacksilvers

30t6p3b.gif
@ sneakernews

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

now that I look at it, that pic of the cranberrys is just a photoshop of the blacksilvers

30t6p3b.gif
@ sneakernews

Not a photoshop.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

30t6p3b.gif
@ sneakernews

Not a photoshop.

Dtlr said they are to release the 20th but I'm starting to see them on the floors. And they come in kids sizes. Pic is a 5y. 160 for kids

Dtlr said they are to release the 20th but I'm starting to see them on the floors. And they come in kids sizes. Pic is a 5y. 160 for kids

Ruxxx, wasnt PG but I know Ive seen them at DTLR in 2 different locations now.
Men size was on display at 1 store and kids was at the other with mens being behind the register.
I freaks with them pretty hard but I need them to hit ndc or footlocker so I can get them with the discount.

Ruxxx, wasnt PG but I know Ive seen them at DTLR in 2 different locations now.
Men size was on display at 1 store and kids was at the other with mens being behind the register.
I freaks with them pretty hard but I need them to hit ndc or footlocker so I can get them with the discount.

Bigj is correct. There is no change in the midsole on the cranberry joints. I held the men's & the kid's sizes in DTLR right before an employee realized the release date was November, 20th & immediately pulled both off the shelves. Took pics with the iPhone thou. May post later.

They hot but not $215 hot.

Bigj is correct. There is no change in the midsole on the cranberry joints. I held the men's & the kid's sizes in DTLR right before an employee realized the release date was November, 20th & immediately pulled both off the shelves. Took pics with the iPhone thou. May post later.

They hot but not $215 hot.

^ That's good news. Not interested in the Cranberry joints, but if the midsole is still black on the black pair. I'll get them. Maybe at retail.

I've never been privy to EA's, 30% off's, or F&F's. I can't get the majority of these sneakers/boots locally anyway. Since I'm in Canada.

If I get these, I'll probably wear them into March because I'm in the North Pacific where it's always wet. And we're expecting a lot of snow this Winter.

^ That's good news. Not interested in the Cranberry joints, but if the midsole is still black on the black pair. I'll get them. Maybe at retail.

I've never been privy to EA's, 30% off's, or F&F's. I can't get the majority of these sneakers/boots locally anyway. Since I'm in Canada.

If I get these, I'll probably wear them into March because I'm in the North Pacific where it's always wet. And we're expecting a lot of snow this Winter.

Back
Top Bottom