Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

wats da 411 on a release date

red is straight fire killin the blackonblack imo

neck breakers and the flame nike prints in the snow gon set it off somethin stupid

wats da 411 on a release date

red is straight fire killin the blackonblack imo

neck breakers and the flame nike prints in the snow gon set it off somethin stupid

Black/Silver
Nike-Sportswear-ACG-Air-Max-Posite-Bakin-Black-Boots.jpg

Originally Posted by capfive

Black/Silver

They changed the Cranberry pair too...

nike-acg-foamposite-bakin-boot-red-new-images-02.jpg

I liked the way they did the colours on the midsole and outsole before. I don't know what they were thinking when they made the midsole silver. I just don't get it. And I think the black pair should be entirely black.

I don't want anything to do with them if they look like that. I think they had it right the way it was done before. (Oh, and the eyestay should stay black.)

Originally Posted by capfive

Black/Silver

They changed the Cranberry pair too...

nike-acg-foamposite-bakin-boot-red-new-images-02.jpg

I liked the way they did the colours on the midsole and outsole before. I don't know what they were thinking when they made the midsole silver. I just don't get it. And I think the black pair should be entirely black.

I don't want anything to do with them if they look like that. I think they had it right the way it was done before. (Oh, and the eyestay should stay black.)

I liked the PSed one (in all black) way better than this and I'd definitely consider
painting that gray portion into some kind black if I have a chance to get my hand on this.
roll.gif

I liked the PSed one (in all black) way better than this and I'd definitely consider
painting that gray portion into some kind black if I have a chance to get my hand on this.
roll.gif

Black/red drop 12/4
Black/black drop 12/31
Which could mean there was no change and that black/silver joint could be an entirely seperate c'way
Bunched Underoos all across the land rejoice

Black/red drop 12/4
Black/black drop 12/31
Which could mean there was no change and that black/silver joint could be an entirely seperate c'way
Bunched Underoos all across the land rejoice

There is no change to the cranberry ones. I just saw them at DTLR today. Boots are str8 fire. Price tag of $215 is not.

Back
Top Bottom