Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by FDUB

I tried these on today and I must say that these might be the most comfortable boots I have ever tried on.. Can't wait for the black ones.. 
Even better than the Foamdomes?
Too me yes feels lighter i almost feel like i can dunk in these lol
That's what I want to hear. Now they just need to release the blacks.

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by FDUB

I tried these on today and I must say that these might be the most comfortable boots I have ever tried on.. Can't wait for the black ones.. 
Even better than the Foamdomes?
Too me yes feels lighter i almost feel like i can dunk in these lol
That's what I want to hear. Now they just need to release the blacks.

December 31st is the release date i was told for the blackouts. I'm feelin them joints for sure. Need a good beat up winter boot.

December 31st is the release date i was told for the blackouts. I'm feelin them joints for sure. Need a good beat up winter boot.

These are a must for sure. That video pretty much sealed the deal for me
pimp.gif

i got mine off ebay~
the cranberry color for my bike

they are real comfortable~ and good fit for riding too~ only thing not good for riding is its toe box too thick... sometimes had difficulty to shift the gears...
other than tht~ real real nice boots!!! love em~ the design, the color~ i m gonna rock them all winter~
maybe for some euro trip!!! snowy place, no problem for these boots~

just luv em

i got mine off ebay~
the cranberry color for my bike

they are real comfortable~ and good fit for riding too~ only thing not good for riding is its toe box too thick... sometimes had difficulty to shift the gears...
other than tht~ real real nice boots!!! love em~ the design, the color~ i m gonna rock them all winter~
maybe for some euro trip!!! snowy place, no problem for these boots~

just luv em

Jawns came out to be $242.77 on Eastbay.com. I'm not trippin tho, I really like these boots. Pewters next...God willing.

Jawns came out to be $242.77 on Eastbay.com. I'm not trippin tho, I really like these boots. Pewters next...God willing.

yea all blacks are in malls now. im assuming ndc will hold off til the 31st. sucks because the weather is +%! in bmore right now. would really like to wear them.

yea all blacks are in malls now. im assuming ndc will hold off til the 31st. sucks because the weather is +%! in bmore right now. would really like to wear them.

Whole time I'm watching this video I'm like "blow your nose fam" 
ohwell.gif

Anyway, would love to buy these now for the winter but I'll wait for these to hit the outlets.

Whole time I'm watching this video I'm like "blow your nose fam" 
ohwell.gif

Anyway, would love to buy these now for the winter but I'll wait for these to hit the outlets.

No one picked up the red pair yet? guess people won't jump at these too quick as the price is up there.

No one picked up the red pair yet? guess people won't jump at these too quick as the price is up there.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

These are a must for sure. That video pretty much sealed the deal for me
pimp.gif

Sneakerhead.com got them in-stock now... 9-11.5 (Just checked -- No 11s tho fellas). $199

Back
Top Bottom