Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

These are a must for sure. That video pretty much sealed the deal for me
pimp.gif

Sneakerhead.com got them in-stock now... 9-11.5 (Just checked -- No 11s tho fellas). $199

Just saw these in person the other day..not too bad. But what's up with all the shoes in Cranberry lately (Federation, 1/2 Cent)?

Just saw these in person the other day..not too bad. But what's up with all the shoes in Cranberry lately (Federation, 1/2 Cent)?

I wouldnt even call this a hybrid
Its got Bakin design cues and uses the foam material on the upper but most of the shoe is original
The air bubble, lace eyelets, soles is unlike any other ACG or Bakins
Only thing close is the shape on the upper really

I wouldnt even call this a hybrid
Its got Bakin design cues and uses the foam material on the upper but most of the shoe is original
The air bubble, lace eyelets, soles is unlike any other ACG or Bakins
Only thing close is the shape on the upper really

That's a good price on sneaker post, are they legit? Anyone got any reviews on them, or ever used them?

That's a good price on sneaker post, are they legit? Anyone got any reviews on them, or ever used them?

I haven't used sneakerpost, but I saw that it was posted for a legit check in the legit website post.

It looks legit and uses Paypal.

I haven't used sneakerpost, but I saw that it was posted for a legit check in the legit website post.

It looks legit and uses Paypal.

I copped mine at Moes Sneaker Spot in Jamaica Queens for $140.  I stopped by today and now they have the all black ones.

I copped mine at Moes Sneaker Spot in Jamaica Queens for $140.  I stopped by today and now they have the all black ones.

Back
Top Bottom