Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

they ok, hopefully the cheaper than the foamadome boot... that black pair gotta look sick, not sure about this cw

they ok, hopefully the cheaper than the foamadome boot... that black pair gotta look sick, not sure about this cw

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Nike has discovered a cheap way to reproduce the "foamposite" design
there's no new method involved......it's called making them in China instead of Taiwan (where all the foams were made for years)
tired.gif

back to the topic, these are dope
pimp.gif

Nike has discovered a cheap way to reproduce the "foamposite" design
there's no new method involved......it's called making them in China instead of Taiwan (where all the foams were made for years)
tired.gif

back to the topic, these are dope
pimp.gif

I've owned many foamposites throughout the years and never really noticed this..but do you guys actually think foamposites quality isn't as good as it once was? Too me it seems like Foamposites are the only shoe line that Nike has actually kept the quality the same.

I've owned many foamposites throughout the years and never really noticed this..but do you guys actually think foamposites quality isn't as good as it once was? Too me it seems like Foamposites are the only shoe line that Nike has actually kept the quality the same.

Here's my theory:

Nike has discovered a cheap way to reproduce the "foamposite" design and will attempt to capitalize off of it and take advantage of its current popularity until the "foamposite" idea gets raped of its integrity.

No, I actually wholeheartedly agree. If you squeeze the foam of these newer posites, they are way softer than older models. And on top of that, the grooves are obviously wayyyyyy less sharper than before. i.e. 2010 Eggplants v 2009 Eggplants. Mostly due in part to their production move to a chinese factory... SMDH
smh.gif
Although, they have that new blue-tinted sole that *supposedly* resists yellowing more. Whatever the case, I think they are cashing in on Foam Hype, because they seem to be making foam hybrids of EVERYTHING! 
ohwell.gif
 I feel that that's raping the foam's integrity myself. Foams used to be an elite show, with just Ones and Pros. Now, they're on AF1s, Jordan Fusions, blazers... you name it.
Also... i thought Pros were ~$175? The Pearls were 200.... You do the math with a couple thousand sales, andd they still have a FSR on Nike.com 
tired.gif
 I'm waiting for those sales/outlets to cop an extra pair 
wink.gif

Here's my theory:

Nike has discovered a cheap way to reproduce the "foamposite" design and will attempt to capitalize off of it and take advantage of its current popularity until the "foamposite" idea gets raped of its integrity.

No, I actually wholeheartedly agree. If you squeeze the foam of these newer posites, they are way softer than older models. And on top of that, the grooves are obviously wayyyyyy less sharper than before. i.e. 2010 Eggplants v 2009 Eggplants. Mostly due in part to their production move to a chinese factory... SMDH
smh.gif
Although, they have that new blue-tinted sole that *supposedly* resists yellowing more. Whatever the case, I think they are cashing in on Foam Hype, because they seem to be making foam hybrids of EVERYTHING! 
ohwell.gif
 I feel that that's raping the foam's integrity myself. Foams used to be an elite show, with just Ones and Pros. Now, they're on AF1s, Jordan Fusions, blazers... you name it.
Also... i thought Pros were ~$175? The Pearls were 200.... You do the math with a couple thousand sales, andd they still have a FSR on Nike.com 
tired.gif
 I'm waiting for those sales/outlets to cop an extra pair 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom