Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

I actually really like these just not in Red

Id like an all black pair or just something that is more of an everyday wear in the northeast

Id like an all black pair or just something that is more of an everyday wear in the northeast

Originally Posted by Jking0821

QFT...
The black will be copped

Originally Posted by Jking0821

QFT...
The black will be copped

I like the sole

A black or royal pair might be ok, but I'm not messing with cranberry

I like the sole

A black or royal pair might be ok, but I'm not messing with cranberry

So glad I didn't cop the foamdomes.

These in black = set for winter

Is it me or do these look like a foam/bakin/tallac lite fusion?

So glad I didn't cop the foamdomes.

These in black = set for winter

Is it me or do these look like a foam/bakin/tallac lite fusion?

I don't like Bakins at all....but these are pretty hot. Black would look much better tho, or maybe the blue/grey colorway. I wonder how the eggplant colorway will look because you know that's comin haha.

*waits for pics of Wale wearing these...

I don't like Bakins at all....but these are pretty hot. Black would look much better tho, or maybe the blue/grey colorway. I wonder how the eggplant colorway will look because you know that's comin haha.

*waits for pics of Wale wearing these...

I really can't front on these. Probably the best non-OG shoe to come out of all this foam hype. These > Foam AF1's.

I really can't front on these. Probably the best non-OG shoe to come out of all this foam hype. These > Foam AF1's.

sick.gif

I'm good on these... you guys can have them... although if nicer colorways come out I might change my mind.

sick.gif

I'm good on these... you guys can have them... although if nicer colorways come out I might change my mind.

Blackouts are going to flyyyyy....royal pair would be fresh too.

These actually share some similarities with the lebron 4's silhouette.

I don't care what retail is i'm copping a pair no matter what, if i can spend $200 on a sneaker, it's nothing to do a extra $15 for some comfortable boots. I'll owe my frostbit, snow-covered, frigid feet that much.

I effed around and missed the black foamdomes twice, ain't happening with these.

Blackouts are going to flyyyyy....royal pair would be fresh too.

These actually share some similarities with the lebron 4's silhouette.

I don't care what retail is i'm copping a pair no matter what, if i can spend $200 on a sneaker, it's nothing to do a extra $15 for some comfortable boots. I'll owe my frostbit, snow-covered, frigid feet that much.

I effed around and missed the black foamdomes twice, ain't happening with these.

Back
Top Bottom