Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Those are so tempting. I saw those again in DTLR and was tempted to pull the trigger. If it wasn't for the concords, I would have copped already. I'll probably end up getting them in January.

Those are so tempting. I saw those again in DTLR and was tempted to pull the trigger. If it wasn't for the concords, I would have copped already. I'll probably end up getting them in January.

i have em both and i have to admit i like the blacks better. the pewters take some getting used to on foot. well, for me it did. all blacks are timeless classics. it is what the all black foamdomes attempted to be and failed miserably (i now use my black foamdomes to take out the trash, cut the grass, etc.
laugh.gif
).

i have em both and i have to admit i like the blacks better. the pewters take some getting used to on foot. well, for me it did. all blacks are timeless classics. it is what the all black foamdomes attempted to be and failed miserably (i now use my black foamdomes to take out the trash, cut the grass, etc.
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yeah, i'm liking these. very subtle. u can almost mistake them for blacks. this is how the pewter foams shoulda looked imo.

2h6tx11.jpg

pimp.gif
dope

i will mos def cop on discount
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yeah, i'm liking these. very subtle. u can almost mistake them for blacks. this is how the pewter foams shoulda looked imo.

2h6tx11.jpg

pimp.gif
dope

i will mos def cop on discount
nerd.gif

These are really nice, but as others have stated if you have the blacks ones your set with one pair as they tough as tanks! These would be a nice change up from all black tho.
With that said will patiently wait for these to hit outlets over the spring/summer, hopefully 
laugh.gif

These are really nice, but as others have stated if you have the blacks ones your set with one pair as they tough as tanks! These would be a nice change up from all black tho.
With that said will patiently wait for these to hit outlets over the spring/summer, hopefully 
laugh.gif

got my pewters on the FTA 50 so im definitely happy. all 3 colorways are mine. i just wear them to work and stuff. love them.

Hit my local footaction (central VA) yesterday and they had these in pewter, black, and red.. Looks like the blacks are officially back

Hit my local footaction (central VA) yesterday and they had these in pewter, black, and red.. Looks like the blacks are officially back

Originally Posted by Weatherman

probably unsold pairs dude. some stores have random sizes of the cranberries and the blacks still.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

probably unsold pairs dude. some stores have random sizes of the cranberries and the blacks still.

I like these too!!! These will be an easy grab in the summer!
I still got the blacks on ice from the summer

I like these too!!! These will be an easy grab in the summer!
I still got the blacks on ice from the summer

Saw em in black at a mall around my way abck in august but can't pull the trigger cuz jb/nike wnt gimme a break there still sittin there too smh I think if I'm blessed enough 4 em 2 still be there after cement 4s I should finally be in a position to get em...

Saw em in black at a mall around my way abck in august but can't pull the trigger cuz jb/nike wnt gimme a break there still sittin there too smh I think if I'm blessed enough 4 em 2 still be there after cement 4s I should finally be in a position to get em...

Seems like a lot of people slept when these hit outlet stores, I got a pair of the all blacks from the Las Vegas one for like 70 something shipped.

Seems like a lot of people slept when these hit outlet stores, I got a pair of the all blacks from the Las Vegas one for like 70 something shipped.

I like these , and all red joints

classic east goon shoes for that ruff time of year.

Back
Top Bottom