Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Originally Posted by Rod301

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
there is a pair of these size 9 on the bay for 156 shipped...  ill wait till they drop under a bill...

wasent feeling this boot at all, but these joints are tuff, super dope.. i hope i can pay in tat 150 range if nor cheaper... dam even that midsole.. i like these alot... and i heard they super comfy

wasent feeling this boot at all, but these joints are tuff, super dope.. i hope i can pay in tat 150 range if nor cheaper... dam even that midsole.. i like these alot... and i heard they super comfy

I think they have gone too far on anything foam related these days. It's for the beasts, but I do like these. Kinda space agey, but not overdone. Too bad I have the black ones already. You honestly only need one pair of these, they're so good.

I think they have gone too far on anything foam related these days. It's for the beasts, but I do like these. Kinda space agey, but not overdone. Too bad I have the black ones already. You honestly only need one pair of these, they're so good.

The red on the tongue is killing me, I don't like to cover up half of the shoes with jeans. The pewter don't look metallic either. Still want but not close to $220

The red on the tongue is killing me, I don't like to cover up half of the shoes with jeans. The pewter don't look metallic either. Still want but not close to $220

Pewters are 
pimp.gif
however BC3s and Concords take priority over them. Hopefully, they have them around when January rolls by.

Pewters are 
pimp.gif
however BC3s and Concords take priority over them. Hopefully, they have them around when January rolls by.

f3a265f447096688ea5c29f045e3a4d877b96398.JPG

I'm from Canada and figured we wouldn't be getting these (like most good joints), so I copped on eBay without trying on.

I'd say they fit a li'l big (as I find many ACG boots do).

I got an 11.5 because I wear size 12 in LBJ VIII V1s, an 11.5 in LBJ VIII V2s, and generally an 11.5 in Jordans/Nikes.

I've got wide feet, too, but wouldn't gotten a half-size smaller if I'd known how they'd fit. Comfortable, but heavy as hell.

f3a265f447096688ea5c29f045e3a4d877b96398.JPG

I'm from Canada and figured we wouldn't be getting these (like most good joints), so I copped on eBay without trying on.

I'd say they fit a li'l big (as I find many ACG boots do).

I got an 11.5 because I wear size 12 in LBJ VIII V1s, an 11.5 in LBJ VIII V2s, and generally an 11.5 in Jordans/Nikes.

I've got wide feet, too, but wouldn't gotten a half-size smaller if I'd known how they'd fit. Comfortable, but heavy as hell.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Where can I find the pewters? No luck so far.

Foot Action. Peeped em today and was really let down on the color of pewter. They look almost black. Pictures look way better.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Where can I find the pewters? No luck so far.

Foot Action. Peeped em today and was really let down on the color of pewter. They look almost black. Pictures look way better.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I really like those Pewters alot, but not for the $215 they asking. I'll pick them up next summer in outlets for $70, like I did the black joints. Hopefully this means the blacks are returning too...

This.

Pewters will be had if someone looks out during the next 50.

I really like those Pewters alot, but not for the $215 they asking. I'll pick them up next summer in outlets for $70, like I did the black joints. Hopefully this means the blacks are returning too...

This.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This.

i think the 50 is pretty much a dead deal.

pewters do look dope tho. too bad they coming out at the wrong time.

Def at some footactions tho

Back
Top Bottom