Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

I ordered my all black on on Xmas day and got on WED from sneakerpost.com for 160.. Very durable boot and a lot of people didn't even know they came out.. They indeed break a lot of necks.. Very comfortable boot.. and durable. Just need to break them in 

I ordered my all black on on Xmas day and got on WED from sneakerpost.com for 160.. Very durable boot and a lot of people didn't even know they came out.. They indeed break a lot of necks.. Very comfortable boot.. and durable. Just need to break them in 

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by rocman23

store out here in memphis had them for 120 but the manager knocked some more off for me coming to a total of 110

I guess that's all the info you'd like to provide huh? I'ts coo, life goes on...

store doesn't do phone orders, it's a thing called a pm if you want more info. And I'm not trying to diss you it's just a certain way to conduct business in threads like this so it doesn't turn into a buy/sell thread

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by rocman23

store out here in memphis had them for 120 but the manager knocked some more off for me coming to a total of 110

I guess that's all the info you'd like to provide huh? I'ts coo, life goes on...

store doesn't do phone orders, it's a thing called a pm if you want more info. And I'm not trying to diss you it's just a certain way to conduct business in threads like this so it doesn't turn into a buy/sell thread

Originally Posted by FDUB

There you have it.

Sneakerpost is indeed legit.

Originally Posted by FDUB

There you have it.

Sneakerpost is indeed legit.

Just copped for $108.94 out the door. I LOVE St. Louis...they are not up on Foams/Nike ACG's Boots at all. Marked down to $99.99 already.

Just copped for $108.94 out the door. I LOVE St. Louis...they are not up on Foams/Nike ACG's Boots at all. Marked down to $99.99 already.

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

What store?

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

What store?

They don't ship...I said f* it and grabbed the last sz 8 on sneaker post. $160 is the lowest I've seen online and off. I'm in the DMV & I don't want 2 wait 4 these to go on sale in a few weeks/months. I wanted them now. Will cop the red joints on sale tho, hopefully 4 less than $150

They don't ship...I said f* it and grabbed the last sz 8 on sneaker post. $160 is the lowest I've seen online and off. I'm in the DMV & I don't want 2 wait 4 these to go on sale in a few weeks/months. I wanted them now. Will cop the red joints on sale tho, hopefully 4 less than $150

I4seO.png

Such a great picture.

I want a pair so bad, but they are kinda steep for me even on swoosh. My only hope is that everyone forgets these and they eventually go on sale and I'll grab a pair then. These are fire.

I want a pair so bad, but they are kinda steep for me even on swoosh. My only hope is that everyone forgets these and they eventually go on sale and I'll grab a pair then. These are fire.

Just grabbed the black pair from Eastbay for 179.99 plus my one use 25% off code. Combined with the 20% off gift card, not a bad deal. Just about the same price some of you all paid but I had to give up two things that could have been used on any other Eastbay purchase. Needed a pair of boots though and the pic in the snow sold em.

Just grabbed the black pair from Eastbay for 179.99 plus my one use 25% off code. Combined with the 20% off gift card, not a bad deal. Just about the same price some of you all paid but I had to give up two things that could have been used on any other Eastbay purchase. Needed a pair of boots though and the pic in the snow sold em.

Crazy. Ordered my joints from SP on the 31st...they were closed as expected. Shipped 1/3 & received them 2day.

Crazy. Ordered my joints from SP on the 31st...they were closed as expected. Shipped 1/3 & received them 2day.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

pimp.gif
   Just did the same exact thing.. basically cost $108. Looking forward to getting them, I was tight I didn't have these for the 20" of snow we just got.

Back
Top Bottom