laugh.gif

EXACTLY HOW I FELT THIS MORNING...AND MINE WONT GET HERE FOR LIKE ANOTHER WEEK 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

3-6 inches of snow outside and my boots dont get here til tomorrow
laugh.gif

EXACTLY HOW I FELT THIS MORNING...AND MINE WONT GET HERE FOR LIKE ANOTHER WEEK 
grin.gif

store here in the Lou got em for $99.99 snatched both pair the cranberries n the blacks
pimp.gif
..love st. louis!

store here in the Lou got em for $99.99 snatched both pair the cranberries n the blacks
pimp.gif
..love st. louis!

$99?!?!?!

I wish I could get these locally. The cheapest pair in my size on eBay right now is $195 before shipping.

I was going to pull the trigger on retail until all of these deals were talked about. Any online retailers that ship to Canada have these for cheap?

$99?!?!?!

I wish I could get these locally. The cheapest pair in my size on eBay right now is $195 before shipping.

I was going to pull the trigger on retail until all of these deals were talked about. Any online retailers that ship to Canada have these for cheap?

Originally Posted by dpgpound

pimp.gif
..love st. louis!

Good deal, lucky you

Originally Posted by dpgpound

pimp.gif
..love st. louis!

Good deal, lucky you

These will be all over the outlets in about 2 months. Dont get me wrong, its a great boot.. but a lot of people wouldn't pay that much for these.

These will be all over the outlets in about 2 months. Dont get me wrong, its a great boot.. but a lot of people wouldn't pay that much for these.

yea but these are seasonal items. im sure they will drop in price also. i got the all blacks for this winter tho. will probably cop the cranberry pair when they go on sale but i just didnt want to wait until march/april/may to get them for next yr

yea but these are seasonal items. im sure they will drop in price also. i got the all blacks for this winter tho. will probably cop the cranberry pair when they go on sale but i just didnt want to wait until march/april/may to get them for next yr

^^ ur very right. but I have alot of tims also to wear. blacks are really nice. look like they are right off batmans feet

^^ ur very right. but I have alot of tims also to wear. blacks are really nice. look like they are right off batmans feet

MY PAIR SHOULD BE COMING IN TODAY

***GOT MY PAIR...LOVING THEM... I WOULD POST PICS BUT IT SEEMS LIKE WE ALL KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

MY PAIR SHOULD BE COMING IN TODAY

***GOT MY PAIR...LOVING THEM... I WOULD POST PICS BUT IT SEEMS LIKE WE ALL KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

Copped the black ones for $165 after tax with the Eastbay 20% discount. I got the red and the black now.

Back
Top Bottom