NIKE ACG thread

S/S 2020 Preview ( ETA 5/14/20):
0BA32C73-E9EB-4B7C-9E16-DEBD989FB16B.jpeg
C0F15019-E82D-43B4-86B4-9485A3206640.jpeg
505C95F8-E352-4808-97F6-9E89C2C2256A.jpeg

https://news.nike.com/apparel/nike-acg-summer-2020-apparel-preview

Has potential, hopefully they fixed the sizing this season.

I saw this in my news feed. They're finally bring them back!! About time. Had a pair when they 1st came out. I loved them!! I just hope Nike doesn't price these out of the water. I believe the OG was $65 IIRC? Anyone remember the price back then? And did they list the price anywhere?

I saw this in my news feed. They're finally bring them back!! About time. Had a pair when they 1st came out. I loved them!! I just hope Nike doesn't price these out of the water. I believe the OG was $65 IIRC? Anyone remember the price back then? And did they list the price anywhere?
Yeah!! Had these as a kid... loved them!

Anyone else sick of them basically just recycling the clothing from release to release? Just changing up colors... it’s becoming lazy I feel. I want more of the grid anoraks, not the color blocked boring repeats.

Trying to find the black version of this..... I think. There was a Nike jacket verrrry similar in 93-94. I know there was this colorway of a very similar one with a large swoosh and it wasn't thin nylon like this. They also had the black with a weird grayish tint to it. Please help

Came to the thread for these. Perfect sandals for the suburban 'washed' lifestyle phase of my life. Nike News says release date is the 14th but I didn't see a price on the release. Did you find them on SNKRS?

Came to the thread for these. Perfect sandals for the suburban 'washed' lifestyle phase of my life. Nike News says release date is the 14th but I didn't see a price on the release. Did you find them on SNKRS?

Sneakersnstuff.com has them at $69 so i assume thats the retail on these... or an even $70 is more likely

If they are at $70 I'm all in on release day. No disco needed. Mow the grass and then hit the pool.

Just looked on SNS and they have four colorways listed; half are priced at $69 and the other are $75. Fair to say they don't know pricing but like you mentioned an even $70 is probably a fair guess.

Anyone see or hear anything about the upcoming Deschutz drop tomorrow. I don’t see it on SNKRS and SNS has a release date of TBA. I have a feeling these have or will get pushed back.

Anyone see or hear anything about the upcoming Deschutz drop tomorrow. I don’t see it on SNKRS and SNS has a release date of TBA. I have a feeling these have or will get pushed back.

Its releasing on Nike Singapore tomorrow so most prob same for you guys

Saw this simple logo tee in the Nike app...

952C08DF-645A-4F37-94E1-9687502CFB39.jpeg

It looks it has that loose fit. I sure miss the athletic cut that they used to go with from a year or two ago.

Cop’d the tie dye mocs. Tried for a 2nd pair for my wife but her size sold out. Went for the Deschutz and those sold out in her size as well. Might be for the better cuz I’m diggin the light colored ones on the previous page.

Back
Top Bottom