NIKE ACG thread

copped the multi colour joints

deshutz.jpg

Copped the same multi-color as well. Thought about the NRG shorts but for $100 no way.

Haven't ordered from Nike since mid March. With everything going on what has been others experiences with shipping times?

Copped the same multi-color as well. Thought about the NRG shorts but for $100 no way.

Haven't ordered from Nike since mid March. With everything going on what has been others experiences with shipping times?

Depends on the product. I’ve ordered shoes and clothes from NDC. In my experience, shoes have been taking longer than usual (2-3 weeks) Last month i ordered a tiger woods polo and that came in a couple days.

Checked my order and it has an ETA for June 1. Not going to complain about it. Right now it is what it is.

I saw this in my news feed. They're finally bring them back!! About time. Had a pair when they 1st came out. I loved them!! I just hope Nike doesn't price these out of the water. I believe the OG was $65 IIRC? Anyone remember the price back then? And did they list the price anywhere?
Yup. I think it was $70. I remember my dad was so mad that I wanted $70 tsinelas but he agreed to buy them since it was my birthday. Haha. I had the white straps with black soles and purple writing. I beat them to the ground. Even played basketball in them.

Just a heads up for anyone looking to cop the new ACG hat off NDC:

There are two very different product shots from two different website for the same thing.

NDC:

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 3.41.19 PM.png

Beams Japan:
Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 3.41.30 PM.png

LOL, why are the Deschutz sold out everywhere (US)? Forgot they were releasing today but didn't think it would matter b/c the shoes always hit clearance

Can anyone help with sizing on the Moc? Never had a pair back in the day (wish I grabbed one) but seeing these make me want to use them as house slippers. Just need to know if TTS is the way to go. Thanks.

Can anyone help with sizing on the Moc? Never had a pair back in the day (wish I grabbed one) but seeing these make me want to use them as house slippers. Just need to know if TTS is the way to go. Thanks.

It's kinda tricky. I have a wide foot and went TTS and was hoping for a snug fit. I'm a sz10 in most shoes. And these were a little loose fitting around the ankle area. But everyone else recommends a half size up since the toe area can get snug? I guess it just depends on how you prefer the shoe to fit.

I went with half a size down from my air max, it felt alottle snug without socks so i would go same size as your air maxes

Copped these Spruce Aura Deschutz... couldn’t find anywhere in the US so I grabbed from KicksCrew... pretty stoked.... these seem a bit more unique from the rest of the colorways.

Attachments

• 848A932F-8BB0-4681-94E7-4C9266DCA576.png
    848A932F-8BB0-4681-94E7-4C9266DCA576.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 438
I'm SO BUMMED! I had every version of Deschutz except for the last one back in the day. I've been waiting over 20 years for them to retro, and even searched for them a few months back for the heck of it. I hadn't looked thru my SNKRS feed for a week or two and didn't even know these were coming back until I noticed the history slideshow post Sunday night and saw they launched last Thurs....damn it!

While it pisses me off that Nike somewhat hyped these then limited the release, this isn't new for them. I'm more pissed that I didn't even notice they're releasing. How fast did they sell out? I imagine I would have been able to get a pair right at launch.

SNS shows the all black sold out, and the other 3 colorways with a TBD launch date (I'd only consider the OG and all black). Any idea when those are releasing?

While I'd paid kickscrew's $90, I'm not paying $35 for shipping, and I'm not giving my money to StockX at those prices. Hopefully after the hype wears off those hoarders will be suffering and unload them at least at retail plus fees.

I switched to Merrell ACG-like sandals years ago, and they're probably more durable and comfortable than my Deschutz ever were, but the nostalgia alone is worth the $75 to me....heh.

I'm so disappointed that I didn't even get a chance to buy these. I've NEVER missed at least a chance of buying a shoe I wanted before this. Hopefully these will restock. Such nostalgia....these were my annual summer lifeguarding sandals for so many years!

I'm SO BUMMED! I had every version of Deschutz except for the last one back in the day. I've been waiting over 20 years for them to retro, and even searched for them a few months back for the heck of it. I hadn't looked thru my SNKRS feed for a week or two and didn't even know these were coming back until I noticed the history slideshow post Sunday night and saw they launched last Thurs....damn it!

While it pisses me off that Nike somewhat hyped these then limited the release, this isn't new for them. I'm more pissed that I didn't even notice they're releasing. How fast did they sell out? I imagine I would have been able to get a pair right at launch.

SNS shows the all black sold out, and the other 3 colorways with a TBD launch date (I'd only consider the OG and all black). Any idea when those are releasing?

While I'd paid kickscrew's $90, I'm not paying $35 for shipping, and I'm not giving my money to StockX at those prices. Hopefully after the hype wears off those hoarders will be suffering and unload them at least at retail plus fees.

I switched to Merrell ACG-like sandals years ago, and they're probably more durable and comfortable than my Deschutz ever were, but the nostalgia alone is worth the $75 to me....heh.

I'm so disappointed that I didn't even get a chance to buy these. I've NEVER missed at least a chance of buying a shoe I wanted before this. Hopefully these will restock. Such nostalgia....these were my annual summer lifeguarding sandals for so many years!

Hey buddy, I totally feel you. I had the original pair as well and once I heard they were coming, I kept checking Nike, not thinking of SNKRS. I should have known. Thankfully SNS has the other 3 pairs and once that black/ghost green pair release, those are the ones I want. $69 plus $10 shipping is fair. Is saw $90 from KC plus $35 ship, yeah, no!! Mike should just release these in abundance!

Hey buddy, I totally feel you. I had the original pair as well and once I heard they were coming, I kept checking Nike, not thinking of SNKRS. I should have known. Thankfully SNS has the other 3 pairs and once that black/ghost green pair release, those are the ones I want. $69 plus $10 shipping is fair. Is saw $90 from KC plus $35 ship, yeah, no!! Mike should just release these in abundance!

Thanks for commiserating with me! SNS appears to have only launched the all black, with the others showing TBD (ex. OG at the link below). Or are they restocking?

yeah normally i wouldnt have payed that much for these either, but I am pretty sure these Aura pair was an asia/europe exclusize it seemed...

copped from kicks crew. Idk about 35$ > missing out on the white pair if theyre eu/Asia exclusive plus I wear sz13 which is always a headache regardless

copped from kicks crew. Idk about 35$ > missing out on the white pair if theyre eu/Asia exclusive plus I wear sz13 which is always a headache regardless

Yeah, I hear you, makes sense. I might end up biting the bullet, but hoping I can find a size 10 in OG or black colorway before giving in. I honestly think stockX/ebay pricing will cool off in the coming months. And really hoping SNS TBD dates come to fruition and I'm able to cop.

pwguy pwguy
sns has the all black joints in sz10

I just ordered my sz13 in those for 85$ shipped

Holly crap man....you just made my month! It was literally showing sold out for the past few hours. Just checked out, and even used Honey that found a 10% off coupon (code: SNEAKERS)....sweetness! Will keep a lookout for the OG colorway (which I had in the day), but super happy to have these even if the price is a bit elevated for what it is. I can't recall how much I paid back in the day; I think CDN$65 maybe....so this price isn't that bad I guess.

I recall the ankle pads ripping on this particular model; hopefully these fair better, and I won't be taking them near chlorine like I did back in the lifeguard days.

Anyway, I feel I owe you one....thank you sir!

Oh man....their site took me to PayPal in a loop twice, and now I have two orders. Order history shows one pair, but PayPal shows two charges.....ugh.

Back
Top Bottom