NIKE ACG thread

pwguy pwguy
always happy to help and worst case if you order two sns will take returns and refund to PayPal

True that. In reality, I'd rather have two pairs than none! I could probably resell and at least break even also. Though I generally don't like reselling, and only do so when I end up with multiple pairs for one reason or another...I'm a "buy one, wear my shoes" kind of guy....heh.

And SNS is sold out now, so your note was clutch!

Interesting that on SNS the triple black is listed at $75, while all other colorways are listed as $69.....

View attachment 2574358 View attachment 2574358
20200518_144733.jpg

Last edited:
If I’m a us9.5, should I get a 9 or 10 for the Air Deschutz? Do they run big? Might cop the white pair on kickscrew.

If I’m a us9.5, should I get a 9 or 10 for the Air Deschutz? Do they run big? Might cop the white pair on kickscrew.

I'm a 10.5 in every Nike and Jordan (except OG Huarache Run), and have ordered size 10 in sandals for the past 30 years. An 11 was always way to big. Of course, YMMV. I'm expecting these to fit the same, but hopefully someone with these in-hand will reply.

I'm a 10.5 in every Nike and Jordan (except OG Huarache Run), and have ordered size 10 in sandals for the past 30 years. An 11 was always way to big. Of course, YMMV. I'm expecting these to fit the same, but hopefully someone with these in-hand will reply.
I think I should go with a 9 then since my feet are narrow too.

I tried to add the white pair and the black/purple pair and check out but it won’t show shipping rates, but if I only check out with one pair then it shows shipping charges. I wonder if it’s limited to one pair per customer.

Thanks for responding.

I think I should go with a 9 then since my feet are narrow too.

I tried to add the white pair and the black/purple pair and check out but it won’t show shipping rates, but if I only check out with one pair then it shows shipping charges. I wonder if it’s limited to one pair per customer.

Thanks for responding.

What website are you trying? Yeah, I remember buying my Dad these back in the day. We're both 10.5, but his feet are very narrow....even with the 10 he had the straps at their max tightness..... They fit me perfectly (I'm basically normal to slightly on the wide side.

What website are you trying? Yeah, I remember buying my Dad these back in the day. We're both 10.5, but his feet are very narrow....even with the 10 he had the straps at their max tightness..... They fit me perfectly (I'm basically normal to slightly on the wide side.
Kickscrew.com I think they’re the only place that have them now.

Yeah, I hear you, makes sense. I might end up biting the bullet, but hoping I can find a size 10 in OG or black colorway before giving in. I honestly think stockX/ebay pricing will cool off in the coming months. And really hoping SNS TBD dates come to fruition and I'm able to cop.
True that. In reality, I'd rather have two pairs than none! I could probably resell and at least break even also. Though I generally don't like reselling, and only do so when I end up with multiple pairs for one reason or another...I'm a "buy one, wear my shoes" kind of guy....heh.

And SNS is sold out now, so your note was clutch!

If you end up with an extra 10 in the blacks let me know!

Wonder how these compare to the Air Max Camden with that enormous air bag. Unfortunately, Nike tends to use a way to high PSI for us averaged sized guys and those huge air bags end up feeling rock hard. I recall the OG Deschutz being so damn cushy compared to anything else at the time, and the nostalgia factor on these wins hands down for sure!

Most sizes in stock

Anyone know the inseam on the ACG belted shorts?

I was quite literally wanting to ask that a few hours ago lol. The details on one pair i'm looking at (CT2952-347) indicates a 3" inseam which is super short if accurate.

CT2952_347_A_PREM.jpg

Last edited:
Most sizes in stock

Thank you!

So SNS emailed back and confirmed there's no 2nd order associated with the duplicate charge and they refunded it.

Back
Top Bottom