NIKE ACG thread

Those blue pants. 🔥

As a fan of Jim Lee’s X-Men, I almost feel obligated to grab a lot of that collection just because it looks like them. 🤦🏽‍♂️ Red ACG logos would’ve killed it.

2EEE28DE-3966-4457-A746-98E62645A3F0.jpeg

78A872B4-DD6B-4A96-B340-0034EBCF12CA.gif

Last edited:
Those blue pants. 🔥

As a fan of Jim Lee’s X-Men, I almost feel obligated to grab a lot of that collection just because it looks like them. 🤦🏽‍♂️ Red ACG logos would’ve killed it.

2EEE28DE-3966-4457-A746-98E62645A3F0.jpeg

78A872B4-DD6B-4A96-B340-0034EBCF12CA.gif

OT...Jim Lee’s X-Men got me into comics when i was a kid. I remember Issue #1 and how there were 3 different covers i believe and you put them side by side to make 1 big mural/cover.

^ Had to search that Jacket’s name and it looks like it’s the newer colorway of their Gore-Tex Misery Ridge Jacket. Like this colorway the best for sure.
https://www.nike.com/jp/en/t/acg-gore-tex-misery-ridge-mens-jacket-6PFDDw/CV0635-405

And since I didn’t see Gore-Tex printed on the right arm on the above, searched further and learned that those are women’s and the colorway described is little different from men’s... TBH, I like women’s better somehow...
https://www.nike.com/jp/en/t/acg-gore-tex-misery-ridge-womens-jacket-q1VB1M/CV0612-011

Last edited:
OT...Jim Lee’s X-Men got me into comics when i was a kid. I remember Issue #1 and how there were 3 different covers i believe and you put them side by side to make 1 big mural/cover.

I know exactly which ones you’re speaking of. I gave those and my Jim Lee card set to my daughter who’s into that stuff now.

So those Zoom ACG AO's really were that popular; can't find em anywhere now....

I know exactly which ones you’re speaking of. I gave those and my Jim Lee card set to my daughter who’s into that stuff now.

That’s so cool! I kept all of my comics from back in the day and they are in a box at my parents house. My 6 yr old asked me about comics cuz he’s getting into Marvel and i told him he could have them the next time we visit. Such a cool a dad moment!

Blk and yellow Nasu look nice. Agreed with others in here that blue and yellow jacket is nice.

Maybe I’m missing something but did the Mountain Lows lose water resistance? Don’t see that mentioned on Nike. If so that will be a bummer as those were going to be my spring rain shoes.

That blue vest is :li
Blk and yellow Nasu look nice. Agreed with others in here that blue and yellow jacket is nice.

Maybe I’m missing something but did the Mountain Lows lose water resistance? Don’t see that mentioned on Nike. If so that will be a bummer as those were going to be my spring rain shoes.

Highs are water proof with goretex

lows are “water resistant”

So those Zoom ACG AO's really were that popular; can't find em anywhere now....

I don't think so, they were heavily discounted end of last year. I got my pair for $70 something. They were a spring/summer shoe with the self draining ability.

Got to take my new Antarktik’s out for the first time and loving them. Far more comfortable than any other boot I’ve ever worn.

For anyone else that owns them, do you pull the laces straight to the front or are you looping them around back? I’m not sure which way is better for the plastic spindle lace holder thing.

3CEBBE16-BBBC-4B54-8ABC-3B85CCA3D9CB.jpeg
Dope pic! I loop and tie em in the front. My fav pick up from ‘20 hands down. Trying to land 2 more pairs of junipers myself.

I've been reading about the MFly's sizing and it just made me confused. Can anybody comments their ACG footwear sizing?

Gobe - 8
Zaherra - 7.5
Moc 3.0 - 7.5
Deschutz - 7

Thanks in advance.

I've been reading about the MFly's sizing and it just made me confused. Can anybody comments their ACG footwear sizing?

Gobe - 8
Zaherra - 7.5
Moc 3.0 - 7.5
Deschutz - 7

Thanks in advance.

Zaherra - 10.5 (my TTS)
Mountain Fly - 11 (10.5 fit, but was snug on the top toe area due to the rubber overlay; 11 was more comfortable & more room for thicker socks for cold weather)
Deschutz - 10 (my TTS for ALL Nike/Merrell sandals)

Just arrived! I ordered a 9.5... same size as Nike running shoes such as the Pegasus. But most of my nikes are 9. Fit great and I love the lacing system. They feel way better than the highs in my opinion. These also came with a second set of laces.
1CD10411-7C3D-46D7-8389-C5E9926947AA.jpeg

Look nice. In what way do they feel better than the highs? What extra laces do they come with?

So no gore-tex? If not, I wouldn't really considerate these an alternative to the highs; more of a dry hiking shoe like the zaherras. I assume they're also react foam with full length carbon fiber plate....?

^ they came with a set of non-reflective black laces. I like them as I ordered the same size of the highs, and the highs feel very loose on the top of my foot and the heel. I got a lot of heel slip with them. They weren’t too big in length though, as the toe box feels very similar between the two.

I assume the soles are the same... they look identical.

they don’t have goretex.

To clarify, the best bet is a half size up on the Terra React Gobes, correct? This is the best place I could think to ask. Thanks.

Zaherra - 10.5 (my TTS)
Mountain Fly - 11 (10.5 fit, but was snug on the top toe area due to the rubber overlay; 11 was more comfortable & more room for thicker socks for cold weather)
Deschutz - 10 (my TTS for ALL Nike/Merrell sandals)

I guess I'll just have to try it instore, there's a pair of khaki in a size 7.5 available locally might just have to go there this weekend to be sure.

To clarify, the best bet is a half size up on the Terra React Gobes, correct? This is the best place I could think to ask. Thanks.

At least half size up I guess, I can't do TTS on the Gobes. I went half size up.

Back
Top Bottom