NIKE ACG thread

1633356895478.png

Took the AOs for a healthy walk (Anthony's Nose, Hudson Valley NY) yesterday. Some thoughts: medium weight and breathable, phylon and zoom sole are comfy and responsive, lace system is definitely quick and easy with great forefoot lockdown but hard to get heel lockdown exactly right for my feet, traction is adequate (although I lost a couple small bits of sole to maybe some more jagged rock, so we'll see how durability is). Most importantly they look ****ing dope :lol: I think the purpose of the amphibious sole is not TO wear it in water, but in the case that you wind up in water, the shoe drains and dries very quickly. I submerged the sole in a small stream for a sec and the water hit my sock/foot instantly, but the water certainly seeps out just as quickly.

Only other ACG shoe I have to compare with is dog mountain. Dog mountain had slightly better traction, and much better lacing and lockdown system. AO is better for shock absorption and impact, noticed that especially when going downhill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom