NIKE ACG thread

Interesting. I was just about to take them out of the stacks for the winter. Love them! Reminder that at least half size up is required. I had my TTS and had to swap them out, which I was able to do before they sold out everywhere. Wish the entire shoe was gore-tex, but oh well....They still worked great during a ski trip (with slushy parking lots) last year...can't believe its been a year!

Doing a kind of weird trip to Florida then right to Canada....I think these will be the shoe to take as I don't like to take more than I have to, and can't think of of another shoe that would do better in terms of comfortable to wear walking around warmer weather, then potentially in the snow days later.

Appreciate the size tip Nike be on the **** **** :lol:

acg-mountain-fly-gore-tex-khaki-release-date.jpg

hope they do these Too

both those were released in the US

i have both
I know the khaki dropped here. I have them too. the black and grey didn’t drop on NDC. Nikestore tweeted me saying they didn’t drop here. If I remember correctly only a couple of shops got them. Point is I wasn‘t able to cop off of ndc, I and hope they rerelease. One of the few shoes I‘m bummed I missed out on.

Attachments

• 34AE02D5-5AC1-4C3C-ADE2-8D32767B9DC5.jpeg
    34AE02D5-5AC1-4C3C-ADE2-8D32767B9DC5.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
The Mountain Fly was easily my favorite shoe purchase of 2020. Outstanding design, comfort and features.

The Mountain Fly was easily my favorite shoe purchase of 2020. Outstanding design, comfort and features.

Yeah, comfort is extreme on these; love them! Only negative is the gore-tex not going all the way up thru the neoprene portions, but for the way I wear them, I'm 100% good to go. For deep snow I've got fully waterproof Jordan Future boots and Air Conquers.

Back
Top Bottom