NIKE ACG thread

AOs for work today

959ABCD5-6DD6-4175-86A8-A1E8CF90569C.jpeg

Looking for some sizing help on the upcoming mountain fly gore tex’s. I’m an 11.5 in almost all my Nikes (ex. flyknit trainers, metcons, dunks), except I wear a 12 in what I would think is a more comparable shoe, the zoom fly sp. Should I go all the way up to 13? Or should 12 be okay? Doesn’t look like there will be 12.5, or any half sizes available (at least on the snkrs Canada page that’s loaded)

Looking for some sizing help on the upcoming mountain fly gore tex’s. I’m an 11.5 in almost all my Nikes (ex. flyknit trainers, metcons, dunks), except I wear a 12 in what I would think is a more comparable shoe, the zoom fly sp. Should I go all the way up to 13? Or should 12 be okay? Doesn’t look like there will be 12.5, or any half sizes available (at least on the snkrs Canada page that’s loaded)

Well, if there's no 12.5, I'd say you should go for a 12. I think 13 would be way too big. If you get a chance to order from Nike, get both and return one.

Go with 12 my man.

I don’t see the vest anywhere. I’m guessing that’s one that is missing. Actually the only new thing is the beanie. Lol
Items went live at 3am CST Tuesday and when I went back to my phone to go back and buy the jacket, it was all gone. Seem like a SNKR drop with ACG on the Nike app. Lol luckily enough, my order was processed and shipping is happening. BB573985-EC75-4E83-BF88-2578D7529B78.png

Love the black ones, but for hiking I prefer brown tones b/c they don't look as dirty as black would.

Back
Top Bottom