NIKE ACG thread

have they always had this tee, i just noticed it :lol:
anybody know how it fits?
sportswear-acg-mens-t-shirt-TDmlSf.jpg
I bought the black with orange lettering a couple weeks ago from Mr Porter, bought my usually Large and it’s like a nike athletic fit tee.

5’11”, 177lbs~,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ARK
Anyone know where to find a Small Hyper Grape pull over jacket on discount? Looking for a kid that works for me...

Copped the black ACG cap & a pair of the all black Air Revaderchi (cuz grand puba rocked em) . Hat has a super comfy fit , same with the kicks .

ACG OKWAHN II

Desert/Habanero Red/Green Abyss/Sail
20181010000654.jpg
20181010000653.jpg

20181010000651.jpg
20181010000652.jpg

Sequoia/Racer Blue/Yellow Ochre
20181010000656.jpg
20181010000657.jpg
20181010000655.jpg

Can you guys shed some more light into the ACG dog mountains? Are they water resistant somewhat? Looking for a good fall/winter shoe that's not too expensive

Can you guys shed some more light into the ACG dog mountains? Are they water resistant somewhat? Looking for a good fall/winter shoe that's not too expensive
They aren't. They'll keep more water out compared to a regular leather nike like a jordan 1/af1, but they're not by any means water resistant. For the price though, they're pretty comfortable and durable.

Dog mountains are not a winter shoe in any way.
You're better off with Kommuters if you need water resistance

Is there an ACG fleece out there that could be used as a winter jacket? I haven't seen anything except that vest. Maybe I missed something.

Back
Top Bottom