NIKE ACG thread

^ Had to search that Jacket’s name and it looks like it’s the newer colorway of their Gore-Tex Misery Ridge Jacket. Like this colorway the best for sure.
https://www.nike.com/jp/en/t/acg-gore-tex-misery-ridge-mens-jacket-6PFDDw/CV0635-405

And since I didn’t see Gore-Tex printed on the right arm on the above, searched further and learned that those are women’s and the colorway described is little different from men’s... TBH, I like women’s better somehow...
https://www.nike.com/jp/en/t/acg-gore-tex-misery-ridge-womens-jacket-q1VB1M/CV0612-011

This is a necessity for me and the women's color way is def better. I like the smaller hits of yellow.. and Aquarius Snake Aquarius Snake I have legit never thought about X Men colors on shoes/Nike clothing. If anything I just loved those colors together with no idea why other than loving the Michigan color scheme. But wow that's spot on af :lol:

I just bought a pair of the Anthracite Black through the Nike app and it charged my card. Hoping it actually goes through.

edit: Black is up on the desktop site now too.

Last edited:
cant wait to see reviews on how water resistant the lows are

Honestly would have preferred the lows over the AOs I got. Look better and more comfortable. Still trying to figure out when to wear the AOs as I'd rather wear sports sandals when submerged in water, and the fact that the mesh has holes in the toe box means dust from hiking or even just casual walking/travel will likely make my socks dirty (has anyone experience this?).... But since I got those for $74 shipped, I'm not complaining.

Will hold off on the lows as I'd never get a chance to wear them with the other ACGs I have, and I think the Zaherra's React and Zoom setup is more comfortable than these (I have the highs). They look awesome though! Unlikely they'll hit deep discount so I'm staying strong holding off!

Is there a carbon fiber plate in the lows? I don’t see any mention of it in the product description unless it’s a given with the Vaporfly frame

Good sizes on Fossils here

Anybody cop the recent acg summit cargos or trail pants? Thinking about picking up one of each but not sure about the sizing.

Any more consensus on the sizing of the lows? Should we get the same size as what we got the highs?

For me I had to half size up b/c the toe wrap on the top created too much pressure (length was fine). The low has the same wrap, so I would think they fit the same if I had to guess.

Ordered the low today. Honestly think the highs would be much more useful, but I’ll have to settle for what I can get for retail.

Back
Top Bottom