NIKE ACG thread

Why does Nike always release what seems like their ACG line at the tail end of what feels like winter. Seems like this low should’ve come out in the fall or the beginning of winter.

Same for last year the Antarktik which felt like a flagship model released at the end of January. Heck winter is half way over by then.

Why does Nike always release what seems like their ACG line at the tail end of what feels like winter. Seems like this low should’ve come out in the fall or the beginning of winter.

Same for last year the Antarktik which felt like a flagship model released at the end of January. Heck winter is half way over by then.

Great point. I think they totally missed on supply this year too of the Mountain Fly. Could have easily put out another production run.

Reactions: ARK
How do they compare, sizing wise, to the cargos from last season?
I couldn't tell you bc I dont have last season's, but I went with my true size and they fit right, theyre baggy in the legs but the waist is tighter and the belt is way better than on last year's trail pants

I couldn't tell you bc I dont have last season's, but I went with my true size and they fit right, theyre baggy in the legs but the waist is tighter and the belt is way better than on last year's trail pants

Thanks, I just hope they go on sale like last season's pants before I scoop them up.

Am I able to find Mountain Fly Low anywhere? Seems like size 13 were the first sizes to sell out, struck out trying to get the black pair on the Nike app

86518B44-E363-4FD8-8842-2406F0CF5DA1.jpeg

Finally got to try these out in the Seattle area. Can confirm the neoprene parts offer NO protection :lol:

86518B44-E363-4FD8-8842-2406F0CF5DA1.jpeg

Finally got to try these out in the Seattle area. Can confirm the neoprene parts offer NO protection :lol:
Weird, I accidentally went into the ocean yesterday and my feet remained completely dry. Amazing shoes!

Attachments

• tempImageh0RM6v.png
    tempImageh0RM6v.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 73
  • BE49F141-376F-40E6-86B2-B1BB1C83D0F6.jpeg
    BE49F141-376F-40E6-86B2-B1BB1C83D0F6.jpeg
    834.5 KB · Views: 82
  • C14A61D4-0690-4293-B4B0-D14B1A68346D.jpeg
    C14A61D4-0690-4293-B4B0-D14B1A68346D.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 152
All conditions baby! Antarktiks were arguably my favorite release in recent years, but still get upset about the release. Had both the juniper and white pair for retail, but they were too small in TTS. I end up returning them and was able to get the junipers in half size up for $244.15 out the door via StockX or $2 more than retail for me (10% sales tax). Didn’t and don’t want to pay more than retail since I had both for retail. Sucked that Nike sold out so I couldn’t do an exchange. Maybe one day I can get the white pair for near retail again.

Attachments

• F6211BDD-AB7C-4C0C-9BAC-EF28A72EAE19.jpeg
    F6211BDD-AB7C-4C0C-9BAC-EF28A72EAE19.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 248
All conditions baby! Antarktiks were arguably my favorite release in recent years, but still get upset about the release. Had both the juniper and white pair for retail, but they were too small in TTS. I end up returning them and was able to get the junipers in half size up for $244.15 out the door via StockX or $2 more than retail for me (10% sales tax). Didn’t and don’t want to pay more than retail since I had both for retail. Sucked that Nike sold out so I couldn’t do an exchange. Maybe one day I can get the white pair for near retail again.

Didn't expect these to be so limited. Still need to find a pair for a good price.

Someone stated above the neoprene area is not waterproof. So that wasn't your experience?

the neoprene material is def not waterproof. However, there is gortex material underneath it. Goretex isn’t a stretchy fabric though. There are seams or “cracks” underneath the neoprene which if submerged would leak. So it likely offeres resistance, but water can seep in if it’s during an extended submersion.

the neoprene material is def not waterproof. However, there is gortex material underneath it. Goretex isn’t a stretchy fabric though. There are seams or “cracks” underneath the neoprene which if submerged would leak. So it likely offeres resistance, but water can seep in if it’s during an extended submersion.

That probably explains it, most of my shoe was in the water, including a bit of the neoprene (as seen in my screen-cap above) although not for an extended amount of time. I then just put the shoe under an external tap to take off the salt and my feet were completely dry.

That probably explains it, most of my shoe was in the water, including a bit of the neoprene (as seen in my screen-cap above) although not for an extended amount of time. I then just put the shoe under an external tap to take off the salt and my feet were completely dry.

Snow got into the bootie, above the part that says GORETX. I shouldn't have said no protection, but it definitely got my sock wet. But I wore them today walking and it's been raining, so conditions were super slushy. Socks definitely stayed dry. Really comfortable too.

What was the acg flagship release shoe that came out a year before the antarktiks? If I remember correctly it had a visual zoom heel air bag. Anyone remember?

Back
Top Bottom