NIKE ACG thread

Any confirmed date on the mountain fly gore text? Passed on the kakis last time around. I was hoping it would go on sale lol. Thinking about the all black ones this time around. And 1/2 up is the consensus on these right?

Todays wears to the movies. I dont have any ACG shoes yet but thats gonna change soon
20211106_092424.jpg

For those going for the Mt Fly, which one are y’all planning on buying. All black or clay green?

For those going for the Mt Fly, which one are y’all planning on buying. All black or clay green?
Clay green for sure. I already have the khaki colorway (pretty beat at this point), and I think I like the clay green one even more. I'm just happy they're releasing more of these, great shoe!

Clay green for sure. I already have the khaki colorway (pretty beat at this point), and I think I like the clay green one even more. I'm just happy they're releasing more of these, great shoe!

How often and under what circumstances did you wear them such that they're beat?

How often and under what circumstances did you wear them such that they're beat?
Beat may not have been the best descriptor, they definitely still have some life left in them. But they are pretty well worn. I've used them on quite a few hikes, through shallow water, and sometimes as rain boots. I've also done a decent amount of yard work in them. They've gotten waterlogged a few times and even though I've tried to dry them out, they have a bit of an odor to them. I really wish the Gore-Tex went a little higher up the ankle sleeve so water wouldn't seep in so easily. That's really my only complaint about these.

Beat may not have been the best descriptor, they definitely still have some life left in them. But they are pretty well worn. I've used them on quite a few hikes, through shallow water, and sometimes as rain boots. I've also done a decent amount of yard work in them. They've gotten waterlogged a few times and even though I've tried to dry them out, they have a bit of an odor to them. I really wish the Gore-Tex went a little higher up the ankle sleeve so water wouldn't seep in so easily. That's really my only complaint about these.

you ever try the PEET dryers? It dries all my hiking and running shoes without odor, like magic. Does the water usually seep in from the pants leg / cuff?

you ever try the PEET dryers? It dries all my hiking and running shoes without odor, like magic. Does the water usually seep in from the pants leg / cuff?

damn, this is something I never knew I needed/wanted. It’s super dry here in Colorado all year round… but I might get one of these :lol:

Never tried them, will definitely look into it.

And yeah, water can seep in from your pants. Or if you step into anything that goes past the lace cover. I've found that water gets into that lace area fairly easily. I should probably just be a little more aware of what I'm walking through lol.

Mowabbs up on SNKRS EU for £154.95 in three colours, Trails End Brown, Limestone, and Olive Grey

Mountain Flys up for £199.95 in two colours, Dark Grey, and Clay Green

Both 18/11

Definitely gonna wait on the MFs, £200 is way too rich for my blood.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there are any stores in South Lake Tahoe that sells ACG? Im out here on a quick trip with some family and curious if ACG is sold out here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom