NIKE ACG thread

damn. i just got the acg arachnid see thru hoodie in a large and it was too small. i was about to order the xxl devastation trail shirt.

smith summit cargos for sure run hella big, its not a bad thing…but xl seems like xxl.

Been eyeing that arachnid top too.

Got the pants at Nordstroms for over half off yesterday.

Been eyeing that arachnid top too.

Got the pants at Nordstroms for over half off yesterday.
man. its a dissapointing outfit.

i never return stuff and i ended up returning both the hoodie and pants today. i got the pants from nordstrom and the top from nike.

large fits me just right, but i always prefer xl and since the smith summit cargos were so huge i got the arachnid outfit in large and it just didnt seem right. the pants dont really taper right…and i kinda didnt like that see through vibe after trying on the gear. its def not oversized like most acg gear.

Broke these babies out on the perfect day

F873B555-32A2-4109-BFD2-B848551CB1CE.jpeg
Looks like that's not the only thing you broke out :wink:

I’ll have pics of the canyon purples and stone slates, with the blacks, ash greens and night blue Madas sometime today.

Updated.. I was curious about the purple pair. The light purple on the heel definitely feels like a woman’s color way to me though they say they are unisex. The green pair has the same color purple but the addition of the green seems to offset all of the purple for me. The night blue still my favorite.

C87464DF-A163-4793-8A9D-A553967EF048.jpeg

36C69D50-7429-4C22-9F40-A6A8C5579AD4.jpeg

F84A4407-4AA5-4DF1-95B2-E36355CA6B70.jpeg

Last edited:
What happened to the US release on this one? It was up on the app, then unavailable, then gone! That damn white longsleeve replaced it!

Attachments

• 269A82B9-0ED3-45C3-9F32-A0E18AFCA698.jpeg
    269A82B9-0ED3-45C3-9F32-A0E18AFCA698.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 185
This and another new colorway popped up unexpectedly on the Nike App today! I ordered one, can’t wait for the shirt in this floral print to drop in the US

Attachments

• 64F81637-264A-4958-A922-4978442638A5.png
    64F81637-264A-4958-A922-4978442638A5.png
    340.6 KB · Views: 134
This and another new colorway popped up unexpectedly on the Nike App today! I ordered one, can’t wait for the shirt in this floral print to drop in the US
This just dropped on the canadian site. I keep hearing good things about it. what is the sleeve length like for those that size down for ACG?
acg-dri-fit-uv-devastation-trail-checked-top-v8jfck.png
I’ve been eyeballing that style shirt, it looks really cool. I’ve been holding off but that plaid may be the one

Score! Was going back and forth between these colors and the all black, but settled and managed to get a pair. Now to go on a hike so I’m utilizing all this cool stuff
Saw these in SNS in store and wasn't really impressed with all the glue stains, but it could have been just those pairs.

Saw these in SNS in store and wasn't really impressed with all the glue stains, but it could have been just those pairs.
As long as everything is where it’s supposed to be, I don’t mind. I’ve got some Manoa’s In black that I wear for ****ty trails since they’re sturdier, but the Madas are replacing those once fall hits here in PGH

As long as everything is where it’s supposed to be, I don’t mind. I’ve got some Manoa’s In black that I wear for ****ty trails since they’re sturdier, but the Madas are replacing those once fall hits here in PGH
Yeah guess it don't matter if it's going to be covered in mud lol but I was just worried they'd done a hack job and the sole would fall off.

It was "How did these get out quality control?" kind of stains. Surprisingly, got me a pair of huarache Mowabb retro that don't have a sin glue mark anywhere. Go figure.

Wow that’s saddening. I don’t recall anything like that on my pairs. I’m more impressed with the mada retro than the mowabb.

Well this thread died apparently. No posts since last Friday.

Found my pair of Khumbus out in the garage tonight. This shoe was so awesome when it was out. I would love to see a retro some day. If only the ACG gods will see this.

😍
07D7C7F8-3F32-4FD7-8C74-3764525B9C71.jpeg
10473EE8-EC5B-4952-BA28-7E0B38A9FBA2.jpeg

6E2A850A-DF8C-43D8-9BC0-D92EA03C2DCA.jpeg

It’s seen better days. 😔
CF833D8B-16B6-4207-842D-D2E2C14EB8F9.jpeg
I had an olive green colorway back in 94 maybe. I’ve been searching for pics for a long time but couldn’t remember the name. Thanks!

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this - Looking to buy the FlyEase in Seafoam, have they dropped yet in that color? I see Nike France has them in stock in all sizes, they go by "Arctic Orange/Summit White" instead of "Seafoam" - anyway is this color coming out this Summer in the US?

Back
Top Bottom