NIKE ACG thread

Scored some lungs era pieces yesterday! One of my customers tipped me with the jacket, and the long sleeve I picked up at a vintage store . The jackets cool, fleece lined and in good shape. The long sleeve is awesome, lil pocket on one sleeve, lil patch at the bottom front. It’s a nice jersey material almost.

Attachments

• 39725348-B9D3-4689-87E1-54FF6813B8E3.jpeg
    39725348-B9D3-4689-87E1-54FF6813B8E3.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 368
I’m going on a mountain hike this summer. It’s around 4 hours of walking to the top, forest terrain, no proper trail. I need some shoes and wondered if the mountain fly lows would be fine?
I got the first version Nasu (non-goretex) and it’s super comfy, but doesn’t give much support. How does the fly low compare in feel and fit?
I’m not an active mountain hiker, I go once a year, so I’d rather buy some ACGs that I can wear for other activities as well than some mountain hiking boots.

I’m going on a mountain hike this summer. It’s around 4 hours of walking to the top, forest terrain, no proper trail. I need some shoes and wondered if the mountain fly lows would be fine?
I got the first version Nasu (non-goretex) and it’s super comfy, but doesn’t give much support. How does the fly low compare in feel and fit?
I’m not an active mountain hiker, I go once a year, so I’d rather buy some ACGs that I can wear for other activities as well than some mountain hiking boots.

You'd be good with those in my opinion. I've walked further in them and found them super comfy.

IMO, night and day difference. MTN Fly low you get full length React with a carbon fiber spring plate. So much more comfortable and responsive than the Nasu (which I also have). Fit is lock down because of the snug, one piece upper and a very stiff heel. Once you get your foot in it will stay locked in. Trekked around France in these for a week and they were great.

+1 for the MF lows. They are so much better than the nasu, which I also have. You should be fine for it. They are a great vacation shoe as they are very versatile.

The Happy Arachnid jacket was on sale on the app and I had kept looking at it. After swallowing a bug hiking I pulled the trigger, got it a few days ago. Finally wore it hiking today, really sunny weather, bout 86F and it was actually perfect! I got a M, it’s really really light, the mesh is very easy to see through, the only drawback I would say is it doesn’t feel super durable, like one good branch snag is ripping a hole in it. I’m 5’11 about 165 pounds, got some photos for y’all. The mesh completely obscure your features also especially in direct light

Attachments

• 94A09AAC-A9F8-4734-9012-0A24CF175D45.png
    94A09AAC-A9F8-4734-9012-0A24CF175D45.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • 9517711A-45D1-4492-ACD1-F79CEA3703EC.png
    9517711A-45D1-4492-ACD1-F79CEA3703EC.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 258
  • 97FDB081-37B7-4B06-A0EF-A71F6A3A6EFB.png
    97FDB081-37B7-4B06-A0EF-A71F6A3A6EFB.png
    2 MB · Views: 712
Anybody know the sizing on the cinder cone airora jacket?

TTS for a roomy fit (better for layering) or down one size for a fit that is closer to the body. I'm overweight at the moment (6'3" 235 lbs) and I was happy with the XL. If I dropped back to my normal 205 I probably would have preferred a L

It has a pretty boxy fit and as Maxwellmurder Maxwellmurder mentioned, runs a bit short regardless of size.

+1 for above. Sized down to an XS and it still had room from my normal Nike size S. The S didn’t feel jumbo, just loose. The XS was better.

Copped these on eBay for $15 plus shipping! Just got em the other day, they’re in great condition, no zipper or button just the adjustable elastic around the waist. More of a greenish gray, water repellent, mesh pockets. They called them “adventure “ shorts but I’m not sure what the actual style name is.

Attachments

• 693D7DFB-CBF3-4CCD-A041-D6F149F77075.png
    693D7DFB-CBF3-4CCD-A041-D6F149F77075.png
    580.4 KB · Views: 273
Good. Comfy. I had a 12 but sent them back. They fit TTS length wise and I can’t explain it but I would prefer to go up .5. It’s like the lip in the front starts really early.

I’d cop again if the brown color drops in a 12.5

Good. Comfy. I had a 12 but sent them back. They fit TTS length wise and I can’t explain it but I would prefer to go up .5. It’s like the lip in the front starts really early.

I’d cop again if the brown color drops in a 12.5
They look super cool, I’m on the fence though. I’m gonna grab the new Moc tomorrow, and I still haven’t worn my Madas out. The dark brown ones are my fave colorway so far though.

Does SKNRS temp block you if you hit on one item from buying something else that drops the same day? Hit on the Mountain Fly Lows, can’t checkout with any Mocs…

“There was a problem processing your payment blah blah”

they dont block you, that processing payment error happens to me all the time when using SNKRS

link to the new ACGs on NDC

did they lower the price of the mountainfly lows? coulda sworn they were more than $150 before?

Back
Top Bottom