NIKE ACG thread

Thanks guys; I agree. Still have 3 more coming in to compare to the black now. It's so odd that they sell these as 2 complete sets; i.e. 4 laces total. Maybe they think they'll wear out and a backup pair makes it easier than worrying about returns. For me, one set will likely last the life of the shoe.

New set... Black white vs black orange.
20240111_135134.jpg

20240111_135155.jpg

Black/orange is definitely looking super clean and could have come like that. I'm cancelling the remaining two orders (all black & light brown/orange) and closing this mini-project...heh. Thanks all!

If I’m a size 9.5 in Air Force 1s and Vomero 5s but a size 10 in ACG mowabbs, what size should I get in the Torre?

Side note: also bummed I missed the $60 DSM sale but I have no doubt, all retailers will drop these to $80 or less at some point. Even Nike.

$65 lowcate "earth"

Just ordered another ACG at a steal. Backtracking older ACGs on my wishlist is way more fun than buying retros. Do any Dog Mountain owners have any feedback?
my wife liked the pair i bought for her. we used it for light hikes and she said they were very comfortable. on a valley hike one day, i took a wrong turn and we ended up in deep mud and water and i forgot the dirty shoes in a bag outside and had to throw them away.

Just ordered another ACG at a steal. Backtracking older ACGs on my wishlist is way more fun than buying retros. Do any Dog Mountain owners have any feedback?
I bought this exact pair shortly after release. Lockdown is the best feature. The top eyelet keeps the laces locked in and they fit really well in my TTS. Traction is great. Lots of ground feel and grip, you know exactly what's underfoot. Comes at the cost of a little loss of cushioning, but still very comfortable. They're not waterproof or water resistant at all so keep that in mind. Durable, though.

Back
Top Bottom