NIKE ACG thread

been wearing my smith summit pants quite a bit since it’s been cooler here in hawaii plus i got sick and lost some of my belly and these size Small fit my waist now 😂
they are super baggy so i’m glad i didn’t get a Medium. might get another color if they go on super sale.
IMG_8208.jpeg
Are those the pull strings on the ankle ?

For those that own the Misery Ridge GTX Jacket, how does it fit?

For reference:
gsrst.png

And is it worth $300? lol

Another circle back and purchase. This is the second time I’ve tried getting these. It seems like par for the course for me and older ACG product. Hopefully this doesn’t fall through.

IMG_7225.jpeg
Been wearing my 3.5s for work the past year I love them so much never thought they would make such a good work shoe, they just recently started to separate around the toe box, tried to glue them but no luck, time for a new pair as well

Been wearing my 3.5s for work the past year I love them so much never thought they would make such a good work shoe, they just recently started to separate around the toe box, tried to glue them but no luck, time for a new pair as well

Separation? That sucks to hear. I hope I can get some wear out of these before I see that. They only dropped in 2020.

Separation? That sucks to hear. I hope I can get some wear out of these before I see that. They only dropped in 2020.
Yeah but I really work these things hard, hard labor farm work so they have seen some things lol I’m actually surprised they lasted this long with how much they been through but there great, if your wearing casual you should have zero problems

For those that own the Misery Ridge GTX Jacket, how does it fit?

For reference:
gsrst.png

And is it worth $300? lol
They fit a little big, enough space to fit a sweatshirt under. Price is debatable, $250 has been the sweet spot for me but Nike has been slow with this past season dropping below $300

been wearing my smith summit pants quite a bit since it’s been cooler here in hawaii plus i got sick and lost some of my belly and these size Small fit my waist now 😂
they are super baggy so i’m glad i didn’t get a Medium. might get another color if they go on super sale.
IMG_8208.jpeg
Man I sat on this color, and now I can’t find them :/

A lot of the mountain fly highs with the white midsole/sole and the black upper are popping up on eBay right now. Looks like most of the sellers are from Texas. Must have hit the clearance stores down there.

Anyone else lift in their ACG tees? I love wearing mine when lifting, gives the illusion im bigger than i really am

IMG_0796.jpeg

The closing/opening mechanism is interesting. You have to roll it then latch/unlatch a hook on. With that said, I don’t think it would be as watertight. I’d opt for something else if water is involved.

Comme des Garçons x Nike ACG Mountain Fly Low 2
Color: Black/White-Black
Style Code: FZ3311-101
Release Date: March 22, 2024
Price: $260
1710904325656.png

Color: Black/Black-White
Style Code: FZ3311-001
CDG-Nike-ACG-Mountain-Fly-Low-2-Black-FZ3311-001-1.jpg

Color: White/Black-White
Style Code: FZ3311-100
1710904344464.png

CDG-Nike-ACG-Mountain-Fly-Low-2-Black-FZ3311-001.jpg

CDG-Nike-ACG-Mountain-Fly-Low-2-Black-FZ3311-001-3.jpg

CDG-Nike-ACG-Mountain-Fly-Low-2-Black-FZ3311-001-4.jpg

CDG-Nike-ACG-Mountain-Fly-Low-2-White-FZ3311-100.jpg

CDG-Nike-ACG-Mountain-Fly-Low-2-White-FZ3311-100-3.jpg

CDG-Nike-ACG-Mountain-Fly-Low-2-White-FZ3311-100-4.jpg

CDG-Nike-ACG-Mountain-Fly-Low-2-Black-White-FZ3311-101.jpg

CDG-Nike-ACG-Mountain-Fly-Low-2-Black-White-FZ3311-101-3.jpg

CDG-Nike-ACG-Mountain-Fly-Low-2-Black-White-FZ3311-101-4.jpg

Attachments

• 1710904243030.png
    1710904243030.png
    434.6 KB · Views: 39
CDG's pricing is so pathetic. They make a color change and expect to command that premium on a shoe that generally hits discount; patehtic.

Really like the design of the new MFs compared to the previous version I have; too bad people say they're just not nearly as comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom