Nike ACG Trainerendor

for those with the stussy or sb editions, does your insole have air zoom bags like other SBs, or is it a plan insole?

just want to see what the differences are (if any) between the regular version versus SB versions.

Yours arrived already? Did you order through stussy.com?

My order is still processing and I live 10 miles away from Stussy LA. This has me worried a little bit...

No I did not order from Stussy.com , I live in Australia and they don't accept overseas payments. Got a pair elsewhere local

just received shipping from stussy, bought the two day option

Just got my confirm also. Congrats to everybody who copped.

I found a few volts online. I'll post a link when I get back to my computer for anybody who is still on the hunt.

Good News:

I found a few volts for order online. They have 3 fairly common sizes left. (8.5, 9, and 10)

Now for the Bad News:

The price is $149.99 and since the site is kix-files (Hong Kong), shipping is ridiculously expensive ($34.99 to US, $37.00 to Canada). I'm almost sure kix-files doesn't accept returns either.

This isn't really the greatest deal, but this maybe the only option for somebody who is really determined to get these. Nike threw that QS label on these so a restock isn't looking to likely right now.

http://store.kix-files.com/nike-trainerendor-stussy-volt/

Caliroots also is releasing the volts online in a week and a half for $131 + shipping. They are only putting a few pairs online after they first sell the majority of their stock in store. Caliroots is also based in Europe so shipping is probably gonna be expensive.

http://caliroots.com/caliroots/product.asp?id=48145

Got my shipping confirmation. Only option I had was fedex international for $19.99 but on the tracking it says fedex smartpost which is some bs with no estimated delivery... SMH

Are the Stussy x Nike ACG Trainerendor waterproof? I'm planning to use this the whole winter and I wanted to know how it will protect my feet against snow and rain

Last edited:
Just got my stussy collabs that I ordered from stussy.com

Anyone else feel like their TTS-es fit nicely, but make their feet look small?

I'm almost sure there weren't. Eastbay had em tho. Eastbay still has a few uncommon sizes available.
repped for the info. Hopefully it'll help a big footer. 

My black pair was delivered today, but I won't be home until Friday. The wait is killing me.

Just got my stussy collabs that I ordered from stussy.com

Anyone else feel like their TTS-es fit nicely, but make their feet look small?

You got them already? Stussy did me wrong lol, fedex smartpost which says estimated delivery Jan 7, 2014... 3 weeks!!! and I paid 19.99 for that bs service. They should've used USPS Priority :smh: :smh:

Yeah haha but I don't live too far from irvine so maybe that's why? Haha
But yeah lmk what you think of the sizing
Cuz it feels great it just makes my feet look tiny

Last edited:
Yeah haha but I don't live too far from irvine so maybe that's why? Haha
But yeah lmk what you think of the sizing
Cuz it feels great it just makes my feet look tiny

I live in Puerto Rico but it shouldnt be more than 5-7 days even in the holidays :x ... At least with the black/whites they feel TTS but kind of roomy up front. Nothing to size .5 down or anything though.

the stussy collab will be releasing on nikes EURO site on friday 12/20

no word if these will release on NIKE.com in the US.

Went TTS even though I have wide feet.. Im praying they fit if not you guys will be seeing a size swap post or something for a 10.5 smh 

Went TTS even though I have wide feet.. Im praying they fit if not you guys will be seeing a size swap post or something for a 10.5 smh 
The stussys run small, and even though i have a wide foot, i've been okay with the width.

So either way, stussy or GR, you should be fine with your TTS.

Back
Top Bottom