Nike ACG Trainerendor

Got the blue Stuusys yesterday and thet fit me great TTS. Super comfortable.
Didnt realize the blue pair wasn't all over 3m. I wouldve got the volt if i knew that. anyone with a lead on a 10.5 in Volt hit me up!

wishing the blue was all over 3m like the volt

anyone interested in a size 10 blue?

I'm late to the party, I know...but is it safe to assume there's nowhere to find the blacks in a size 12?

Last edited:
Glad i went a half sz up

Would of been too tight if i went w normal size

Amazing shoe

Found this, she lacks a little knowledge, probably just due to youth, but whatever, still a halfway decent review of the Blue Stussy's.

Last edited:
LOL i was thinking of doing my own review...but i guess this could suffice. I love the "CAG Trainerendooor" tho.

Just got these today. Already my favorite shoe of 2013. Just need to find some olives now  
devil.gif

Does anyone know where to get the all black mids?

If someone has a size 11 hit me up.

This pair:

Nike-Trainerendor-Mid-Blackout-Profile.jpg

I can't find this pair anywhere in a size 11, and personally I think it is the best colorway/model of the trainerendors.

Also interesting that Eastbay is selling a mid that is different to the one above (different shape, different mesh, and 3 metal instead of 2)

Eastbays Version:

pol_pl_Buty-NIKE-TRAINERENDOR-MID-616578-001-11155_2.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to get the all black mids?
If someone has a size 11 hit me up.

This pair:
Nike-Trainerendor-Mid-Blackout-Profile.jpg

I can't find this pair anywhere in a size 11, and personally I think it is the best colorway/model of the trainerendors.

Also interesting that Eastbay is selling a mid that is different to the one above (different shape, different mesh, and 3 metal instead of 2)

Eastbays Version:
pol_pl_Buty-NIKE-TRAINERENDOR-MID-616578-001-11155_2.jpg

I think the difference is the 1st pair is "winterized" but I'm *almost* those are the same pair.

But i think its mostly a bad Eastbay pic. Sometimes they get early models of a shoe and take pics, then the shoes gets altered and Eastbay never updates their pics. Its just hard for me to believe that the shape of a Eastbay model can be that different form the rest of the entire line. I also havent seen any non-catalog pics of Trainerendors with 3 metal lace loops instead of 2.

Here is an example of what I mean about Eastbay pictures.

Eastbay Cobblestones:

View media item 706771

Release version Cobblestones:

View media item 706772

It may be worth contacting Eastbay for a style number on the black pair then you can compare it to the 1st pic you posted to see if they are the same. That style number Eastbay posted for the black pair seems wrong.

EDIT: The correct product number for the black mids is # 616578-001

I found a polish site with a few random sizes. I have ZERO idea if this site is legit so order at your own risk. The price converts to about $98 US + likely ridiculous shipping prices.

http://theavenue.pl/product-pol-6907-Nike-Trainerendor-Mid-Black-Black-616578-001-.html

EDIT 2: These mids arent nearly as hard to find as the black lows.

http://www.distance.com.pl/produkt/5988/Buty-Nike-TRAINERENDOR-MID-616578-001.html

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/trainerendor-mid-off-mountain-shoe/pid-803551/pgid-803553

*PLEASE RESEARCH ALL SITES I LISTED BEFORE ORDERING*

Last edited:
Dam Justin747 thanks for the reply, and the amount of effort on finding out about the shoes. Yea I thought that eastbay might just be using that pic as an old one, but personally i don't want to take the risk and get the pair on the website.

I definitely research the websites you listed. I also found a german website that had the mids as well, so it turns out that these might be my christmas gift to myself :smile:

Back
Top Bottom