Nike ACG Trainerendor

Call me a hypebeast, IDGAF but I'm lovin the pink laces on the gammas.

View media item 710432

No...

edward-norton-laptop-gif.gif

Last edited:
Actually those look pretty nice with pink laces, but the orange accents on the shoe kinda throw everything off.

caliroots.com had a few sizes of the volts online. I copped a sz 10 and after I checked out they had a 9.5 and a few other random sizes

caliroots.com had a few sizes of the volts online. I copped a sz 10 and after I checked out they had a 9.5 and a few other random sizes

can't find 'em on there at all...

i def need a pair of volts, and i wanna pay retail (or slightly more if i had to)...

can't find 'em on there at all...

i def need a pair of volts, and i wanna pay retail (or slightly more if i had to)...

I had to type them into the search bar. Just checked for you and they're gone. They did an in store release first and then put the remaining pairs online

Looking for the olive pair in a 9.5 … possibly for under retail with those after christmas sales. Any leads?

Only to 12, Sneakerhead was the same.
I know 13's exist, but I'm getting really sick of hunting for them.

Anyway, anybody looking for Blacks sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 11, and 12 on Shoe Palace
Also Small footer Olive sizes 7.5 and 8 , and most sizes of Blue 8-13 except 11.5.
http://www.shoepalace.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=trainerendor

Last edited:
I almost gave up on the volts, but found a legit skate shop who sold them to me online for $108 after shipping. They should have sizes left. Call blacksheepnc.com up and they'll tell you how to place an order.

Looks like I'm never going to get Olives in size 13.
Saw Olives on zappos yesterday around noon eastern, no 13, and they couldn't have been up long, cause olives weren't on the site that morning.
Had even set up a notification for when the site got them, got nothing.
Don't know if there was a problem manufacturing the 13's and nobody is getting any or what.
13's are always gone or never there on any of the sites when they get the Olives.
The reason I think there may have been a problem manufacturing 13's, 12's or 14's have been easy to find.
I've been searching the sites daily for weeks now, nothing, not even any on ebay.
Now after zappos had none, I'm discouraged, and about to give up.
Instead of some overblown, overpriced, hypebeast shoe, it turns out it looks like an $80 no real hype shoe is the one that defeats me.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm never going to get Olives in size 13.
Saw Olives on zappos yesterday around noon eastern, no 13, and they couldn't have been up long, cause olives weren't on the site that morning.
Had even set up a notification for when the site got them, got nothing.
Don't know if there was a problem manufacturing the 13's and nobody is getting any or what.
13's are always gone or never there on any of the sites when they get the Olives.
The reason I think there may have been a problem manufacturing 13's, 12's or 14's have been easy to find.
I've been searching the sites daily for weeks now, nothing, not even any on ebay.
Now after zappos had none, I'm discouraged, and about to give up.
Instead of some overblown, overpriced, hypebeast shoe, it turns out it looks like an $80 no real hype shoe is the one that defeats me.
I know Salvation in Irvine has the Olives, but I don't know if they got a 13.  Might be worth a call.

picked up both stussy colorways and i love them. can't believe i was gonna pass. the volt's are sick, the material and 3M is sick looking in person. instant classic.

shouts to syxth element syxth element for the head's up! :pimp:

i'm prolly gonna be picking up the gamma's, got a cool lace swap in mind for them.

and i wanna customize a pair, but which one's materials would look best after customization (i.e. not shiny)? was thinking olives or blacks...

i keep missing on the black lows. need a sz10:[ ugh should have bought them when they first released lol

Back
Top Bottom