Nike ACG Trainerendor

I seem to recall someone saying that the stussys fit smaller than the regular pairs. Can anyone comment on this?

they all fit TTS imo.

the volts fit slightly bigger than the blues, but not enough to size down (i could have went down .5 in the volts, but there's a chance i coulda had some discomfort after long periods, so i played it safe).

def don't need to size up at all in any of these, in any colorway, unless you have wide feet or something. they're pretty TTS length wise for sure.

rock 'em with the strap unstrapped (looks better anyways) and loosen the laces up and you should be fine, even with wide feet, imo.

ordered the stussy's just to see if i like them in person, but since i have the original's i'll probably stick with those

^ i'm telling you, the volts are sick nasty on foot, in person.

that material just looks dope, i like them better than the all blacks now (tho i still prefer the speckled midsole on the blacks).

not super into the blues, but still picked them up to complete the stussy collection, and because they're comfy, and i like the model in general.

about to customize a pair, but trying to figure out which ones have the best material to use paint and dye on (thinking the olives, or that mustard colored pair, just not sure about that suede strap)...

I seem to recall someone saying that the stussys fit smaller than the regular pairs. Can anyone comment on this?
Th
That was me. And yes, they definitely are smaller. Someone also posted a comparison pic of the blueprint vs olives and it's clearly visible that it's shorter.

Th
That was me. And yes, they definitely are smaller. Someone also posted a comparison pic of the blueprint vs olives and it's clearly visible that it's shorter.

Thanks, but is this also true of the volts? Because that's the pair I want.

Edit: Figured wth, and went ahead and ordered the 10.5. Hopefully they run small.

Last edited:
damn still on the hunt for a sz10 in the blacks :[ almost want to get the blue stussy pair but eh 

Still on the hunt for a pair of Volts. Would you guys size down or stay true to size if you have wide feet?I wear 10.5 normally & like a nice snug fit while keeping my laces loose.

Footaction has the blacks and olives so if you're looking for a size you can do a stock locate.

Still on the hunt for a pair of Volts. Would you guys size down or stay true to size if you have wide feet?I wear 10.5 normally & like a nice snug fit while keeping my laces loose.

I have a wide foot and went TTS... Good fit and I can get away with lacing them loosely or leaving them unlaced as well

^ yeah, if you go TTS and lace loose, they don't slip on your heel much or anything... that's why i was saying they are TTS length wise.

the blues are slightly snug, more snug than the volts (i coulda prolly went down a half size in the volts), but not enough to size up, imo...

the soft mesh material of the blues works like a roshe, so even tho a tad snug, it doesn't hurt your feet at all. i have a feeling they will give and stretch out a bit and you people sizing up on 'em will regret it a bit.

Zappos cancelled my size 8 order from Monday evening. Was hoping to get them for $80 shipped :frown:

Anyone see a size 8 please let me know.. Olives thanks

^ i'm telling you, the volts are sick nasty on foot, in person.

that material just looks dope, i like them better than the all blacks now (tho i still prefer the speckled midsole on the blacks).

not super into the blues, but still picked them up to complete the stussy collection, and because they're comfy, and i like the model in general.

about to customize a pair, but trying to figure out which ones have the best material to use paint and dye on (thinking the olives, or that mustard colored pair, just not sure about that suede strap)...

Ill wait to see them in person before making a decision, but i do like the full 3m. Might need to speckle the midsole myself.

As far as costumizing a pair I'll say this: i got my black pair wet from the rain and the suede has has never been the same, so keep that it mind when painting (if that's your plan)

i ordered my volts .5 bigger i have the Blue ones in size 11.5 put side by side with my roshe's the blue ones look smaller, so i went .5 bigger so i can get that little loose feeling but not slip out.

Heads up to my Bay Area peeps. Atlas in san Mateo just tweeted that they got the volts in stock today!

went to a pacsun in socal.. they had the black pairs retailed at $125? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom